Reviews for On Your Knees
jezabella singe chapter 5 . 2/10
beautiful just amazing
amandajfm chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
OMG! So awesome, totally mind-blowing! Loved the way you write and the way you mix series quotes with your original stuff. So good!
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
This was a fantastic blending! Excellently done!
kiras70 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
was...Hot
I like, is fantastic...OMG thanks for upload it.
ThyWolfQueen chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Tihs was epic. This was one of the most awesome, most cute, most sexy fanfictions I've ever read.
I love your idea of making Sherlock John's boss, although I normally don't read stories out of the normal universe. This is great. It's awesome how you used text fragments from the series bringing them into a new context, making me think twice, what was taken from the series and what not, sometimes I couldn't tell apart if a sentences or a couple of words came from you or not.
Awesome story, have to say it once more, and I love yor way of writing, sounds perfect :)
EJ 12212012 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Wonderful Job on this. You described the relationship very well. The dynamics were perfect. I liked Harry's reaction when she and Clara tried to get John out of the office.
Charmelia chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
This is mind-blowing. So beautiful and sensitive but also dark and thrilling. Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
caru chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was lovely and hot and all things wonderful.
VampChick76 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I love the story!

Xela
Seta Kaita chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
i'm usually not one for angst, but i guess i just can't help loving your fics ;) everything i've read so far was really great, including this fic! and dark, mysterious sherlock was reeeeeeeeally hot :D
anders1972 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Did I enjoy it?
God, yes!

Love dom/Sherlock sub/John!

Painful! Hot! Funny! Excellent! Perfect!

Anders
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Oh yeah i enjoyed a LOT!
Perfect! Love it!
Their relationship...i mention in a previous review that Jhon has the perfect sub personality. I didn't mean because he was weal, the oposite. For been a good Sub, you have to know your own boundaries, so you don't get hurt, and Jhon...is like their write his character with that in mind!
So, thanks againg for the fic!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Holly freaking thing! For a second i though: OMG! Mary found them!
But no...she didn't... XD
This gets sexier, and sexier each paragraph!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
/ That was so creapy and HOT!
I've read a lot of BDSM fics, and i like them, but just that...i like to read them, their are dark and sexy at the same time. But when i imagin myself in that situation?... No. For me pain is just a physyological response to a dangerous stimuli. Of course, i've never do that...because i think you need someone really special, because you have to trust him/her with you life almost, so... no...
But reading it?! Is the best!
PD: poor Mary...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Uuuuu, i like this kind of fics, because i believe Sherlock's and Jhon's personalities are perfect for BDSM. Sherlock is the perfect dom, and Jhon as a Sub? Made in heaven!
And this start was quite fascinating because you manage to mix the original plot, with a total new universe of your own creation.
As Jhon said: Fantastic!