Reviews for When love arrives
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I went and listened to the poem before I reviewed. That was a very beautiful poem. Very real. I'm glad it inspired this story. It was sweet and beautiful.
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very sweet. I liked it a lot!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was good.
B.anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Really lovely. HT to you as well.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012

& I am Australian :D
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was lovely!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful. Except she should've let him go with her! He wouldn't have to go to the conference, right? I sure wouldn't have left that man behind. lol
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Love the need but that seems to bubble up in Kate these days.

Thank you for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you as we'll
Dmarx chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Lovely :)
totheextraordinarykb chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
(Wait Emily this is actually perfect, but is it bad if I had a really really angsty vision of her getting into a car crash on her way to Philly - like on the Jersey Turnpike because I hate that goddamn road - but Castle has that one last night in his memory and feels her heartbeat with him still, sometimes, late at night because of that one last night?)

(God I have issues.)

(My point is, this is FLAWLESS and I AM SO GRATEFUL for your writing. :) Happy Thanksgiving, chica.)
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Just lovely! Heart warming.

Liv
eyrianone chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The loft, usually his sanctuary, seemed far too big without the two extra set of lungs that typically breathed in the space with him, exhaling gossip and laughter into the air.

Just beautiful.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Just beautiful :)

"He couldn't tell the difference between their heartbeats anymore." - Ahh, sigh. How well they fit together. How much they belong together. This line was just so perfect and fitting and so gah. I just can't. Gorgeous.

Your writing is always so captivating. I'm thankful that you share your creativity with us. Thank you, always :)
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful.
Caskettiva chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Are you thinking of making this a multi chapter? Hopefully you are cause I love it :) please keep writing