Reviews for The Lonely Season
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ok, I admit it, i don't like Buffy. Selfcentered, blond, arogant little...slayer. And I#m a total B/A shipper. But sadly this story even made sense to me, destroying all my B/A dreams...Beautifulls written. Dialogue SPOT ON! I could actually hear their real voices talk while reading it.

*deeeepBreathIn* Ok, the B/A ship mode is back on
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I'm downright mad that this doesn't have at least 30 reviews. Usually when I leave a review I type my favourite quote from the story, but there were way too many to count in this story. I can say with confidence it's in my top 3 favourite stories. I can't wait to read more of your writing. Thanks for writing this. It was absolutely amazing.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I always knew lorne was plotting to make the world a better place not DESTROY what was b/a beauty. You did this beautifully and I never suspected the double team action at the bottom. This was a good read and made my night. Thank you! :D
engine47 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is really good, I can't wait to read the next one. And thank god Cordy has enough sense to know that Angel loves Buffy and not her.
Scroll chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Hilarious fic with a clever premise - Lorne and Fred haven't lost their minds after all, they're just being tricky! Loved the bit about Angel responding more to destiny than actual physical attraction - it really encapsulates everything wrong with ME's "Kye-rumption". Angel and Cordy might've had a shot at romance, but they are not, nor will they ever be, "destined for each other".

Love the subtle nod at the water metaphor, love the fact that you actually addressed the curse issue (which the ME writers didn't even!) and love your Lorne to bits! Lorne rules!
Princess Twilite chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
It was a nice story, but it kinda felt like a trick fic. I'll read a good B/A story, and this sounds like it's shaping up to be one, but I was in the mood for a C/A story and that's what it sounded like in the summary. You might want to fix it, by listing the pairings so more B/Aers know where to look for one. Good story, though.
S J Smith chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Read this before, elsewhere, but couldn't resist responding again. Terrific story and Love that Lorne and Fred concocted the way to head Angel and Cordy in the right direction: AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. Yippee!
Bitca chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Wow, i loved this story, it's the funniest i have ever read 'a type 'O' juice box' ohh that was classic. I loved your dialogue it was absolutely perfect and spot on. I loved Lorne, he was perfect and Cordy, oh you write them soo well :)

hehehe and i liked the A/C and the B/A, cause i am a B/A shipper but the way you approached it. I liked both. :D fantastic!
Inara chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I love this fic and I will read the sequel Heal me too. Thanks for your Buffy/Angel fic, there are to many Angel/Corduffy-fics around.
lili chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
very well written and a good idea.

But i really hope this is gonna end up wiv cordy and angel getting together. But i hav a strong suspicion that isnt going 2 happen is it?