Reviews for Secrets And Happy Endings
Start.Again.Angel chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING! This story was absolutely adorable and ASDFGHAJKS
Sherlockedholmes chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Wow, that was like riding a roller coaster! Absolutely incredible. I think that when I finished reading this story I was breathless and with the biggest smile in the world plastered on my face!
I know that I have said this before a thousand times but you have the sweetest, most stunning stories.
I loved how you wrote the whole pregnancy issue and made the characters so believable. I think that everyone can empathize with Merlin's situation and suffer with him and smile when he succeeds. You make these characters real and they come alive when you read them.
I liked how Arthur actually fought for Merlin and didn't just sit on his backside. Though I have to admit that I wanted to crack his British nuts for hurting Merlin and acting like a cocky bastard all the time.
Only you could make me love Arthur by the end!
I fell in love with Igraine in this story, she is such a wonderful mum and you can feel that Merlin is very dear to her!
I love both Merlin and Arthur's parents in this, it gives the story such depth and intensity! I absolutely adore how Igraine and Balinor are alive. They change the story for better.
I have to say that I actually liked how aggressive and protective Will was and that he put the prat in his place. I think that Arthur needed an wake up call and be responsible for his actions for once which is actually one of the reasons that I love Igraine so much!
They don't let him get away when he hurts people cause I think Uther let's him get away with a lot of crap as long as it doesn't hurt the kingdom.
I couldn't blame Merlin for his actions, I sympathize with him. I might be a little bias though, he is so adorable that even if he murdered everyone in Camelot I wouldn't blame him :)
Okay so I'm so sorry I took so long to review and read this but today is my first day of vacation and I knew I had to catch up with your stories!
And I wasn't disappointed! This is absolutely stunning!
Okay not to be more of a bitch than I usually am and don't take this the wrong way bc I'm not trying to be obnoxious but why is Merlin and Arthur's child always a girl? Is there a reason? I always imagined being a boy! Okay I'll shut up now. xx
Rat3000 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
OMG!
I HAVE NEVER READ A STORY WHERE MERLIN IS WITH BOTH HIS PARENTS IT'S CUTE. I LIKE IT.
ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Forever Cullen chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
I love this and can only say one thing Sequle :)
I cant wait to read the merthur christmas :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Wow...
That was a spectacular piece of crack.
I actually read the whole thing.
I wasn't planning to, you know.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
*tilts head to side*
I know Merlin is pregnant, but does he have to be such a girl about it?

BTW, still not meaning to be a flame.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Um... yes, that's exactly what Merlin wants.
A sparkly, shiny, engagement ring fit for a Queen.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Assuming mpreg is possible, here are the statistics for the sex of the resulting child:

%50 XY (male)
%25 XX (female)
%25 YY (not enough genetics on the Y cell, no child)

Yet for some strange reason, whenever I read a mpreg it's nearly always a girl born.

Then again some people don't understand anatomy.

Good crack fic so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I do hope you realize I'm just reading this for the crack factor?

Accidental magical mpreg cracks me up.

Intentional magical mpreg can make for a good story.

Accidental NON magical mpreg is generally too ridiculous to even try to read. It's like people don't know about anatomy at all! At least with magical mpreg, there's, you know, magic as an excuse.

By the way, why are people not more freaked?

People should be freaked.

Maybe not Hunith, but she raised a very magical baby.

BTW, not intended to be a flame, please don't be insulted if I insulted you.
a short scene chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
"You know, men didn't get pregnant when I was a girl," Hunith sighed to Balinor. "If I had known it was possible for Merlin to get pregnant, I'd have had him in a chastity belt as soon as I learned he was serving the Prince. I thought they'd just have lusty sex and I wouldn't be a grandmother, unless they adopted of course."

"Why are you not more freaked out?" Balinor demanded.

"He was three months old when he first did magic, darling. I'm all freaked out."
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
This was great! Nice work.
foxgodess07 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
that was beautiful.
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
brilliant
Magpie1600 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Really great story. I love it.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Awe what a cute ending. That was really sweet. Although if you intennd to add a chapter, it would have been nice to know what Morgana had. LOL!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »