Reviews for Secrets And Happy Endings
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Omg! This is soooooo amazing! It's just one of those stories where you just don't want it to end! You did freaking amazing :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
T-that is my name and that's EXACTLY what i looked like as a baby. Scary thing that.
Alternate Code chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
"In case you are interested I have five Merthur Christmas fics, a drarry one, a snarry one and Harry/Charlie one coming up in about a week :D"
This made my day!

Great story! :)
Xochitlr chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
LOVE IT!
Rachel chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
This was a great story, and your prose was well-organized. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, but I have to admit that the dialogue was a bit unrealistic and the commas! Oh my God, the commas; they drove me bonkers! There were commas where there didn't need to be, and there weren't commas where they were necessary for clear and concise communication of ideas! Normally, I wouldn't let this bother me, but with 18 chapters of it, I found the terrible consistency very distracting from your otherwise enjoyable writing.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
I do enjoy this story. And the only think that I love in this story more than our fav boys is Uther & Ygraine's relationship. Uther was very OOC, but you know what? I don't mind. ;)
Dclovesthisfic chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful!I loved how you paced it out!It could easily be the best Merthur fic I have ever read!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
great
Asmodeus-Dream chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Adorable
PUPPYCHAN chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Start.Again.Angel chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING! This story was absolutely adorable and ASDFGHAJKS
Sherlockedholmes chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Wow, that was like riding a roller coaster! Absolutely incredible. I think that when I finished reading this story I was breathless and with the biggest smile in the world plastered on my face!
I know that I have said this before a thousand times but you have the sweetest, most stunning stories.
I loved how you wrote the whole pregnancy issue and made the characters so believable. I think that everyone can empathize with Merlin's situation and suffer with him and smile when he succeeds. You make these characters real and they come alive when you read them.
I liked how Arthur actually fought for Merlin and didn't just sit on his backside. Though I have to admit that I wanted to crack his British nuts for hurting Merlin and acting like a cocky bastard all the time.
Only you could make me love Arthur by the end!
I fell in love with Igraine in this story, she is such a wonderful mum and you can feel that Merlin is very dear to her!
I love both Merlin and Arthur's parents in this, it gives the story such depth and intensity! I absolutely adore how Igraine and Balinor are alive. They change the story for better.
I have to say that I actually liked how aggressive and protective Will was and that he put the prat in his place. I think that Arthur needed an wake up call and be responsible for his actions for once which is actually one of the reasons that I love Igraine so much!
They don't let him get away when he hurts people cause I think Uther let's him get away with a lot of crap as long as it doesn't hurt the kingdom.
I couldn't blame Merlin for his actions, I sympathize with him. I might be a little bias though, he is so adorable that even if he murdered everyone in Camelot I wouldn't blame him :)
Okay so I'm so sorry I took so long to review and read this but today is my first day of vacation and I knew I had to catch up with your stories!
And I wasn't disappointed! This is absolutely stunning!
Okay not to be more of a bitch than I usually am and don't take this the wrong way bc I'm not trying to be obnoxious but why is Merlin and Arthur's child always a girl? Is there a reason? I always imagined being a boy! Okay I'll shut up now. xx
Rat3000 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
OMG!
I HAVE NEVER READ A STORY WHERE MERLIN IS WITH BOTH HIS PARENTS IT'S CUTE. I LIKE IT.
ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Forever Cullen chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
I love this and can only say one thing Sequle :)
I cant wait to read the merthur christmas :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Wow...
That was a spectacular piece of crack.
I actually read the whole thing.
I wasn't planning to, you know.
315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »