Reviews for Secrets And Happy Endings
FantasyWriter93 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
LOVE IT! I thought originally it would be something else, maybe he was really sick for not being with his soul mate or something but I love this! Can't wait for tomorrow!
narnia365 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Poor Merlin... Poor Arthur two chapters in and this story is awesome!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
snarryfantasies chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
cant wait for more
cristina reid chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
me likey :)
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love this story and can't not wait for tomorrow :)
your welcome for the help
I feel so sorry for Merlin, why Can't Arthur just come clean :'(
shinedownlvr4eva chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really liked this. From what I saw there weren't any mistakes. I can't wait for the next chapter XP
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awe that was sad. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
chele the original chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
A sad beginning for gives all of himself then you tell him you want him the you tell him to forget it and then you ask him if he is OK?You are a prat arthur.
Lineia chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Mmh ... Hello ! Forevercullen, one of my loyal readers, recommended your stories (more like your sex-scenes if I recall correctly), so I figured I'd read your stuff :P
Interesting chapter, though surprising. Impatient to see where this is leading too, although a pity you revealed almost the whole story in the résumé :/
I think your story would be improved greatly by adding who says what. From time to time it gets confusing ... Anyway, see you tomorrow ;)
Lineia
snarryfantasies chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I hope it's not this sad throughout all of the chapters.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
O.O GIVE ME MORE! GIVE ME MORE! I want to know what happens next! Its so good that I can't help myself! . . . . . . Please - I'll give you a cookie!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20