Reviews for Secrets And Happy Endings
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Assuming mpreg is possible, here are the statistics for the sex of the resulting child:

%50 XY (male)
%25 XX (female)
%25 YY (not enough genetics on the Y cell, no child)

Yet for some strange reason, whenever I read a mpreg it's nearly always a girl born.

Then again some people don't understand anatomy.

Good crack fic so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I do hope you realize I'm just reading this for the crack factor?

Accidental magical mpreg cracks me up.

Intentional magical mpreg can make for a good story.

Accidental NON magical mpreg is generally too ridiculous to even try to read. It's like people don't know about anatomy at all! At least with magical mpreg, there's, you know, magic as an excuse.

By the way, why are people not more freaked?

People should be freaked.

Maybe not Hunith, but she raised a very magical baby.

BTW, not intended to be a flame, please don't be insulted if I insulted you.
a short scene chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
"You know, men didn't get pregnant when I was a girl," Hunith sighed to Balinor. "If I had known it was possible for Merlin to get pregnant, I'd have had him in a chastity belt as soon as I learned he was serving the Prince. I thought they'd just have lusty sex and I wouldn't be a grandmother, unless they adopted of course."

"Why are you not more freaked out?" Balinor demanded.

"He was three months old when he first did magic, darling. I'm all freaked out."
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
This was great! Nice work.
foxgodess07 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
that was beautiful.
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
brilliant
Magpie1600 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Really great story. I love it.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Awe what a cute ending. That was really sweet. Although if you intennd to add a chapter, it would have been nice to know what Morgana had. LOL!
Jossy99 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
im sad now because this reminds me that not only is this story coming to an end but so is merlin
NOOOOOOOOO
Lientjuhh chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Nice ending.. I like it.. well written.. :D well done.. :D
crazzyredhead chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Then they have twin boys.. This is a great story so far.. Have you thought of doing a harry merlin crossover?
Anyway i am sad to see this over. keep up the good work
kenya1234 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Very nice story. It was tastefully written, comical, had its share of angst, and was on and all and excellent story. Looking forward to reading more of your fics.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Naw, sweet little Catherine! Very nicely done! Looking forward to your other stories!
Ace Von S chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
I was wondering how Merlin would deliver, but now I know the answer. :) I absolutely loved Arthur fainting! This has been a wonderful story.
Luka Knight chapter 18 . 12/5/2012