Reviews for Following Orders
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
"The moment I see you actually doing some work around here, then we will have a problem." Best line ever. It definitely would have been interesting if it worked out like that.
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I'm too lazy to log in... That was hilarious Natalie! LOL I love Beckett. "Castle. Ahh thanks for stopping me from choking by patting me on the back." Smooth. xD
Million moments chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love kate' s flimsy excuse
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i love the story i laughed so hard
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was so cute! I do hope Gates will take it that well on the show!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
So THAT'S where you've been! :) I should have known. When Nat drops off the radar, usually means she's writing a story...

Because writing this theory as an email seemed too hard to explain. - ROFL That is HILARIOUS! Okay, I'll read it now...

Castle woke up seconds before his face hit Beckett's desk. - LOL That line is so funny! Love it. :)

saw her nose to nose with it. Well metaphorically anyway. - LOL Oh my gosh! You knew just what I would be thinking, huh?

Castle watched as she ran a hand through her tousled locks. He loved doing that. - Awwww...so cute.

She obviously didn't think so, as she was currently trying to rip it from her scalp. - Don't think that's why, Castle.

For once she did as she was told. - Heeheehee.

He wrapped his arms around her and felt her body relax against his. - A Caskett cuddle; you know how I love those.

Oh no, Gates HEARD him say that? That's awsome! I can just imagine the expressions on their faces.

Beckett sighed as she closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his chest. - Double awwww... :)

Oh and I agree with Mr Castle. - We all know THAT doesn't happen often! LOL

I have known about the two of you being together since you got back from suspension. - Actually, I didn't think she knew for THAT long. But it's certainly possible.

"Oh I'm sorry detective. What was I supposed to say? Congratulations. Finally you and Mr Castle see what we have all seen, since the first moment we met the two of you." - I was laughing so hard and so loud that the kids came in the room to see what was so funny. And one of them started laughng just because I was laughing. I told them they would have to watch the show to get the hilarity of this.

"Mr Castle. The moment I see you actually doing some work around here, then we will have a problem." - That line is perfect. I could just hear her saying that.

Go home to...Whom evers home the two of you are staying at and get some rest - LOL Ahhh, the wonderful awkwardness of that statemnt!

"Oh and keep the snuggling out the break room." - I burst out laughng at that one!

"I think she is starting to like me." - Yeah, don't think so.

"Since when?" - That's exactly what I was thinking!

"Well if all orders involved taking you home and snuggling then I'd obey them more often." - Heeheehee. Yep.

"She didn't say anything about the elevator." - Those wonderful technicalities.

This was awesome, Nat! I loved it. I think the review is half as long as the story. :)
Kmcnutt chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved the story
Kedmaree chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is amazing,wouldn't it be cool if this is actually how gates reacted
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very nice! Really liked it. I hope Gates would be this easy about their relationship!
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very cute little one shot, perfect for the upcoming holidays :)