Reviews for It Only Stands to Reason
Anmaon chapter 41 . 4/8
Love your story. I love it when the persons are OOC.
Anmaon chapter 18 . 4/5
Mr Wickham is such a bastard. I dont like him at all. I hope he get what he deserves. I will continue reading. Thank you for this story.
Anmaon chapter 12 . 4/4
I was just wondering if mr Wickham was OOC, but this far it seems as he is as he ever was. I must read on and se what happens. Thank you for this lovely story.
japandp chapter 1 . 3/18
Help looking for a pride and prejudice variation story I can’t remember if I read on fanfic or kindle unlimited What I can remember of the story is Darcy is refused by Elizabeth but decides to pursue a courtship which Elizabeth continues to refuse (sort of becomes a game between them). All Darcy’s friends and most of his family come to Hertfordshire, nearly all find love On of Darcys friend/not friend a baron or something likes Mary she begins by giving him no heed then tells him she will only marry him if they elope- which with the help of her father her lets her believe they eloped i think his name is something like sir Sebastian or other. I think their is an actual elopement attempt by Lydia and Wickham but it was confusio as they didn’t actually attempt it Darcy and Elizabeth end up marring instead in granta green Sorry this all i remember dont know if i added bit from different story but it is quite humorous, and has a lot of hijinks etc
bellachaos chapter 27 . 3/9
Really liked the realizations you wrote Darcy coming to on the carriage ride and again after his meeting with Locke. His deep seated anxiety feed his loyalty and desire to care for others while sometimes blinding him to the consequences of such actions. Cleverly written.
Petite Mule chapter 41 . 2/2
Thank you for another amazing story ️️️
Guest chapter 41 . 9/11/2021
Ohhhh...too adorable, and fun, and exciting...and I just loved this!
Thanks for sharing
Cellepoz chapter 41 . 8/6/2021
I really enjoyed your story. I liked your alternative plot and character development. I would have like more of Jane and The Cornels relationship too. I know you wrote this some years ago now, but am glad to have found it. I hope you write more P&P.
Babs chapter 41 . 6/26/2021
PS: PoirotH is totally exaggerating. There are a few typos, yes, but this does not make it difficult to read at all. Don't take the comment to heart.
Babs chapter 41 . 6/26/2021
Wow! This story is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing it. I love your plot, characters and all the feels you are bringing across. How could it take 8 years for me to find this gem?
PoirotH chapter 14 . 6/26/2021
You have interesting ideas, pity you didn't beta the text and it's practically illegible at places. I've lost patience with trying to decipher what you wanted to say, so I'll stop reading here. I am glad you seem to have a lot of avid readers and grateful reviews, because you obviously put a lot of time and effort into writing this. Pity you didn't go that extra mile and checked the text before posting.
Kuwpp2 chapter 41 . 5/5/2021
Lady Catherine having the last word was a surprise.
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
Kuwpp2 chapter 38 . 5/5/2021
Wickham: "you made me work for him." Lol Wickham. Even now he's passing the blame.
Kuwpp2 chapter 36 . 5/5/2021
Considering Elizabeth came so close to losing so many people dear to her in one day, I am surprised she would treat her father so callously when he almost lost his life and was currently injured. Talk about ruthless. She didn't even want to see him to bring him tea. On one hand she wants Darcy and her father to make amends, and they do, but she is still holding a grudge with her father.
Kuwpp2 chapter 33 . 5/5/2021
If Elizabeth still held Darcy's accountable for trusting Wickham, then she should understand her Father's position concerning Darcy and Wickham's relationship as well.