Reviews for Thrown Into the Land of Ooo
Discontinuada- Discontinued chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Welcome to the herd.
CptnCorr219 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter!
As you can tell, I'm really lookin' forward to the next chapter.
happensbyaccident chapter 18 . 6/18/2013
THIS CHAPTER (with the song while reading) WAS SO AMAZING THAT I CAN NO LONGER OBEY MY GODS! (all of the nine divine) GRABLA BLOOP BLOP!
silver chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Pairing list pleaase.
The Imprisoned of Hell chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Nice chapter. :)
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
So sad loved start of story when was just zero and ooo even if he had negative luck but the robots he makes and these other minor chars and voices are boring and annoying I did not like claptrap in either borderlands hate it even more reading a chap on him but dang been like 2 chaps with decent zero action maybe I am the only one who feels like it went down hill but you might call this flame I am being honest loved the whole kidnap pb arc
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ok 2 small problems so far first please fix the brief synopsis problem isn't with way worded but fact there is like 5 of them just copy the general one people looking at stories see and only one extended part. 2nd the whole super solder stuff is cool don't talk about it as perks better to be told as comes long as not feeling forced like could be at one point where he has to run miles briefly talk about how he was trained to be a "marathon" man from his training would be cooler and feel more trained then perked. But going to read it since good good writing skills and is different.
Discontinuada- Discontinued chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Im reading two of your stories right now the mlp and this. Both are epic
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
my god it just gets better and better doesn't it?
The Imprisoned of Hell chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
HeHe...Just like Deluxe said we've badly scratched the surface of this story, And soon it will take us to beyond the stars.
CptnCorr219 chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
This chapter wasn't that bad. It's just a filler. It gives the reader a little insight and keeps them occupied while you work on a greater piece. Don't worry, I don't think anyone who's favorited this story is gonna stop just because you wrote a filler. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Brandon Vortex chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
yesh! pls do more
Emdillyicious chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
sorry I'm reading through your chapters so slowly. I try not to read too much at once because I would rather pay attention and try to understand than rush through just to get it done.
HLx chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
love it, keep up the good work!
happensbyaccident chapter 15 . 4/1/2013