Reviews for Hey! I Could Be A Messenger From Hyne, Ya Know!
saffireyes chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
omg, please...please... PLEASE UPDATE! You can't just leave it there, right? gosh, definitely one of the best there is, so please finish it! It's so awesome!
Drakosha chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is one of the very best stories out there that I read! It seems lie you're not going to update it anymore though... :'(
explosive-symphony chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
OMG YOU NOE HOW LONG WE PPL HAVE BEEN WAITING?

PLEASE UPDATE!

I'VE LIKE RECOMMENDED THIS STORY EVERYWHERE!

FROM FORUMS TO LIKE MY PROFILE!

THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE !

DUN KEEP US WAITING!
mikikoblossom chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
you've got to update. please?
Kiirstiin chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
WHEN ARE YOOH GONNA UPDATE! HYNE HELP ME!...PLZ..

IM BEGGING YOOH IVE READ THIS STORY LITERALLY 20 TIMES n COUNTING! THE MORE U UPDATE THE MORE REVIEWS YOOH GONNA GET DUN KEEP US IN THE LOOP!...heheheh got carried away

take care
your mom chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
This is really good! I've been reading this for like 3 hours T_T hehe... so keep going cuz I wanna know what happens to Seifer
Kiirstiin chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
MAN...UR MAKING ME CRY...*sniff* WHY HAVENT YOOH UPDATED...heheh I'LL SAY BOOKYAKA WEN U DO! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...]
whit3ang3l chapter 15 . 9/29/2005
oh i hope you update soon i really cant wait for the next chapter.
sabacat chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
Please please write more! m(_ _)m *begs pathetically*
the-curb-fairy chapter 15 . 8/19/2005
hey c'mon! it's been over 8 months that you've left us hanging, wondering what will happen next! please i'm begging you, update real soon. i can remember reading this on ff-loveshack and loving it, please... don't break my heart by not updating soon. i really wanna know what happens to these pair. this story is one of few well written and fantastically brilliant selphie and seifer pairings... please update soon

love kate x
AnimatedSelphie chapter 15 . 8/8/2005
Very funny and cool story. Love it. More? PLEASE!
Kiirstiin chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
plz tell meh derz more?

...please..i noe its been a long tym since ur last update buh i really want toOh noe wat happens next...i swear...dis is one of da best selfers!

\m/ /*_*\ \m/
Dokuhebi chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
Okay, I will admit that this is the first Selphie/Seifer fic that I have read and I will also confess that I am absolutely hooked! Who would have known, eh? Lol. Well, I guess it was the help of your oh-so-lovely writing ability. Ha ha! No seriously, you write splendidly and I hope that you will update soon because like... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I'm going to die from not knowing the end, what happens to Seifer? Selphie? Rinoa? Squall? EVERYONE? Ah! But it’s so sad that it’s so close to the end. ;-; I shall await your next update… that is if you update… you’re going to update, right?
fallenAngel chapter 15 . 5/12/2005
whoa! seifer and selph is one of my most favorite and rare pairing..so i absolutly love your fic! the add info,like selphie being a socerress makes it cooler. it would be awesome if seifer do become king too! anyway your fic is awesome..please update soon!
KittenPi chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
I love the story so far, i hope you'll update soon.