Reviews for The Bakery
Mishelle20 chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Absolutely amazing story. I especially loved the ending.
tomieharley chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I've been reading your Saints' story The Possessed, but for some reason, I've been wanting to watch his older stuff lately. AND I know you've written stories about his lesser known works. Lucky me! Thank you so much for doing what you do. I'm sure Norman appreciates it too!

I saw Bad Seed when it was available to watch on Netflix instantly. It was a sad movie, especially for us Reedus fans. Luke Wilson, who I usually like in movies, was such a jerk to his wife, even when she decided she wanted to be with him and not Reedus's character! They were both idiots in my opinion (Luke and the wife!), not Reedus. Now, I want to watch the movie again because of this story, which has such a great beginning btw. I can't wait to read the next chapters!

I'll PM you if I find Netflix no longer has it available to watch it instantly. Thanks for the offering to help.
LittleMeep chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
What an amazing story thank you so much for writing Bad Seed fanfiction, to be honest when I saw the movie I cried like a little baby at the end and ever since I have been trying to find a fanfiction for it because I really wanted an alturnative story than the movie.
DefunctProfile chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Awwww! I'm all gushy with all the happy feels :-) Great story! Loved it!
DefunctProfile chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
DefunctProfile chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Oh shit...what the hell is going to happen?
DefunctProfile chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Highly exciting chapter with an excellent finish!
DefunctProfile chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Wow! Shit's getting CRAY!
DefunctProfile chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
That was delicious. I could taste it. :-D
DefunctProfile chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Ugh. I'm an emotional wreck. Why you do that to me? :-(
DefunctProfile chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
DefunctProfile chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Aw, SQUEEEEEE! The L Word :-) I also like how they smooth acted like the doctor didn't call him her husband LOL
DefunctProfile chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Another emotional chapter...glad he beat Bitch's ass!
DefunctProfile chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Wow, super emotional chapter. I'm glad they got it off their chests but especially glad for him...and poor Art :-(
DefunctProfile chapter 9 . 1/29/2013