Reviews for Strange Family
London Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like this piece. A shame it's so short, though. I'd like to read more of this. Also, I would like to see you write a fic where we see how Angelique is still alive. T'would be an interesting story! Love this one, though; well done.
Done With Account chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Your story is perfect, Keep adding more girl.
dionne dance chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Angelique is a witch, not a vampire. In the movie, she's out in the sun all of the time, driving her convertible, looking over the construction site where Barnabas was dug up, driving up to Collinwood in a huff in the bright sunshine...She would have incinerated early in the movie if she was a vampire.
AngeliqueBouchard1972 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Thank you for looking over my work and reviewing, I really appreciate it. Here are some answers to your questions. Angelique's death was not clear at the end of the movie and I don't think she really died. She is a vampire, they are immortal. Also yes, this does take place after the movie. It states that in the first paragraph. I took note if your recommendations and grammar/editing help. Thank you.
;)
linalove chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Be careful of typos. For instance: eyes wander not wonder and some grammatical errors. Also does this take place after the movie? It was not clear. And please do not use parentheses to explain things. Make shorter sentences so that it is easier fot you and the readers. Also if Angelique is alive, how did that happen? Writing takes practice so keep it up, dear!:)