Reviews for Becoming Kate Beckett
Dragones chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
moooooooreeeeeeee please!
sunnyamazing chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
*sigh* None of these episodes will ever be the same after this beautiful story. I just love it so much.
I love how you added Castle making her feel comfortable, I'd never thought of it that way but you are totally and completely right.
Also I love that I have Kate's memories, it seems so very interesting that I have them. Cause I'm kinda me and her at the same time and that is really really really awesome.
I cannot cannot wait for what happens next!
And I totally would have told him as soon as I saw him ;)
You rock, always xx
ALV14 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This story is freaking awesome! Please update soon!
beatingoutasamba chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I never read stories like this, but this one caught my eye, then grabbed me and wouldn't let go! I love love love the idea of using "Being John Malkovich" as a jumping off point for a Caskett story. So original! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Great job! :)
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I think I must have read this at least ten times in the last two days and each time I just can't get enough. And I then had to watch Rise early this morning cause I couldn't get Castle out of my head. But then what else is new!
We were short at work today and then it rained on my way home, so everything parallels.
I truly cannot wait to see what my inner fangirl does next. I know she's in the safe writing hands of your gorgeous muse.
I already know that this will be my favourite birthday present of the year. Thank you so much again. You are awesome to the moon and back.
With love. Always.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh, more please! I can hardly wait to see what Laura is going to try to change. Update soon, please?
blueeyedliz chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
SUCH a cool concept! I can't wait to see where this goes.