Reviews for Signs Point to Yes OS
tinksauble chapter 1 . 11/5
cute o/s
Naughty girl, maybe he can keep her in line, because she will definitely keep him on his toes.
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 3/28
So so sooooo cute!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
that is so funny she's the girl that gave him the candy well now he gave it back to her in the form of a baby this should really be a good story you should finish it don't you think PLEASE THANK YOU
MiaLuthor chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved it! Please write more more stories! Thanks, Mia
strangevisions chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Man, oh man. I can't even. This was disgustingly cute. Although, if someone made me eat tainted gummy bears when I was a kid, I would have fucking murdered them. I was a violent child with anger management issues.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Very cute! Glad Edward will get a HEA. He needs it.
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Aah, life goes in full circles.
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Are you going to do anything with this story? It's a great beginning and could be really sweet
think about it, what else have you got to do right now :)
kayla711 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Did I love this? Signs point to yes! Somehow I knew she was that little girl with the gummy bears. Awesome. ;o)
irelandk chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lmao! Quirky and fun!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this was fantastic! loved the magic 8 ball as a kid, and how funny that bella was the tainted gummy bear girl! lmao!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwwww, this is so cute! I love this, it's really fun and interesting and great! Any plans to do more for it? I'd love to read about what happens to them and how things work out. :D But either way, I really enjoyed this. Nice job. :)