Reviews for Never Over
SnapesYukuai chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Okay, after my last review I loked at the date of publishing and updating and had to realise that it is from 2002. -_-"

But well, maybe you read this although.

I like this story very much and the end of this chap was so cute.

Maybe Im kinda weird, but I like it. _

SnapesYukuai chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Here again._

I really hope this isnt a story you havent finished well... I ithnk I must explain... I hope it isnt a story that is on but hasent been continued for years cos if you wouldnt go on writing this it would be senseless for me to send you so much reviews.(Did that make any sense?)

But now to the topic on hand.

The chap was REALLY LONG wow! I never wrote such a long chap on my in one of my own stories. Congratulations! _

And it was cruel but...woaw, it was so exciting, I couldnt stop reading!

Okay, I will read more now,

your Melfdragon.
SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Hope I am not nerve-wrecking but you always give me something to comment on in your notes and your chap.

This mind talking made me curious. Will they do this more often and how how they do it?

Hope for an answer,

your Melfdragon.
SnapesYukuai chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Hi there again,

The chap wasnt really short (have read shorter ones) and it wasnt boring.

I will read on now. _ YUPPI!

SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hi there, constructive criticism you can have. _

I am absolutely content and think the first chap is great. They are in character and cute at the same time.

And if you think you are bad at english, then I dont know what I am.

Are you from a country where they normally dont skeak english? oO"

I would be grateful and happy if you would send me a mail with an answer.

Dawn chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
Please write more! I really love this story!
eliza chapter 11 . 12/19/2003
this is a really great story my eyes were glued to the screen but r u eva gunna finish it? i really hope u will cos i love it
luv eliza
alternativelyspliced chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Hi. So, it's been almost 11 months since your last update of this story. I'm guessing it's not continuing anymore, but I have hope stemming from obsession of fanfiction that you will continue. So, please do someday if you can! :) If not, I just wanted to say that I thuroughly enjoyed the ten chapters you gave us!
Shadowfall chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
Please continue? It's really good. I want to know what happens. Please?
restivesilence chapter 10 . 1/15/2003
Dangitt! Grr... I don't know what it is, but I haven't been able to log in at all lately. Grr... Hehe well anyway awesome! Great job! I really liked that letter that Harry wrote. I can't wait for more!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I really like ure story, update quickly! I also have a story at . ?storyid1155564, ure a great author and I was wondering if u could read it and tell me if u liked it and if I should continue. Update quickly!
Salazar101 chapter 10 . 1/5/2003
CHAPTER 10 IS UUUUUUPPPPP! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! *cough* I have Strep, I probaly shouldn't have yelled like that, but I'm soooo happy! I loved that ending, it was a perfect way to end that chapter! I hope that the next chapter will come out as soon as possible! I can't wait to find out what happens next! SEE YA

-Deity
Wink At J00 chapter 10 . 1/2/2003
Oh my goodness! o.o! I LOVE this fic, urgh, I'm sick... Anyway, this is sooooo so good, poor harry, aww sevvie, you can fight too! _ Please continue soon! _ Sorry I don't have as mch enthusiasm, urgh, illness brings ya down. So I'll go on, and try to get my enthusiasm out! :P This is amazing how you write! I love the way you see sevvie! Good luck on the next chappi! _ ~Steph
Rosadina chapter 11 . 12/31/2002
Awesome, ure story is simply awesome! Update quickly! u have a great writing style!
wittchway chapter 11 . 12/31/2002