Reviews for The Talk
Poodle warriors chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
This was a great idea for a story- everyone can relate to Sherlock at some point. At first I thought Mycroft's book was the best (it seemed so in character to not want to actually talk about sex) but reading further on it was defiantely Mrs Hudson's talk that won. Telling him to do it right and girls take longer! Ha!
yay chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Alright. Here's my advice: she needs to feel like she holds the cards, so let her lead you, but take charge quickly. Tiny, sentimental gifts rather than ostentatious expensive things (there we do differ). Take her for walks in the country. And wear more purple.

IA

Wear more purple?

SH

That's all you got from that? There's no hope for you.

IA
yay chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Everyone's so considerate of Molly's feelings
yay chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I'm laughing so hard right now
Dizzybunny chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This is priceless. Very funny. I just love the idea of Sherlock being told how to do it by everyone. excellent.
JNG chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This sounds like my friends and I. Except when I do something like that, it's a bout dating. Yick. "lallala"
Reader chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Wow! Something Sherlock isn't perfect at! *giggle*
PurpleYin chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Sherlock really should have read the book Mycroft sent, at the very least. I am curious just how that talk with John is going to go.
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I like it when Mrs. Hudson is acknowledged as someone who has a different past than one might expect. I find Sherlock's statement about not being naughty for 25 years rather hard to believe, unless he's got an entirely different definition of naughty than most people and/or the police! Whilst Mrs Hudson has a good point I don't think Molly would be entirely adverse to crime scenes etc. Am enjoying this fic, nice bit of humour to it.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Loved it...Merry Christmas
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
This chapter was great. :)
Beth-TauriChick chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Heh heh - brilliant ending! I enjoyed this fic very much :) Happy Christmas to you, too!
Lono chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Ha! That was cute. I liked how you chose to end it; the banter was adorable.
Shepweir always chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
What a fun chapter and I have to say Sherlock's idea of being caught in the act was so hilarious. I was just wondering who would find it the most awkward. Probably Mrs. Hudson who might be tempted to bob him on the head with her rolling pin. John would certainly make a quick exit. Oh maybe Mycroft would be an interesting choice. He would say fornication is for those average ones. Superior minds have no need of it nor it's distractions. Maybe not he did give Sherlock that informative sex manual. Well it doesn't matter because the very experienced Dr. Watson has stepped up to give him a crash course on the delicacies of the bedroom, as well as the other advanced class how to get the heat and power up and the best way to throughly satisfy your partner.
magicstrikes chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
::rubs hands together gleefully ::

Look forward to the talk