Reviews for One Flew Into The Coocoo's Nest
Brylee16 chapter 1 . 3/31
That was...awesome! :D Gurl, I love all of your stories! The way you write... is frickin' hilarious! I can't help it, though, the British expressions amuse me! :) But actually that makes it so much more authentic! Fred was so perfectly in character and the whole thing was just...gold. You're good, my friend, really good.
Cheers.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this was really brilliant./ i liked all of Fred's musings, and what he put into his trunk. Shrinking underpants? Where do you come up with this? wherever it is i hope i get to go there someday. Seriously awesome story. i loved it.
yamiKistune chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Bloody brilliant. That's an interesting view of Fred. You should do one of George just for the heck of comparing twins.
pranksanyone chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
tres amusant...!
Eisley chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I normally dont leave reviews but I just have to tell you that I love the way you write Fred. It's absolutely believable and hilarious. Cheers!
From the Silent Planet chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
funny. really funny. i liked it a lot.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Good Job, great story. _
musictomyears chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Love this!
Sirius Black Here chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
OMG! I STILL AM GUNNA READ ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES! YOU ARE A GREAT (AND HUMORIS) WRITTER!
UPDATE SOON!
oh and as for Fred!
BE A HELL-RAISER FRED! MUCH LOVE TO YA BOY! YOU'RE A ROLEMODLE HERE!
Kia
(oh and if you didn't know already PezMaster...
you can use me in a fic if you want/have/need to! i don't care! just know that i love fred and george! or... george and fred in the underpants case...)
over all very funny!
RadioActivHamster chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Not as funny as your other ones, but nevertheless brilliant and extremely explainatory. I think I'm going to become one of your rabid fangirls (in a completely non-sexual way) by the time I finish HPGG.
Piper chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
God. Bloody brilliant, this is. As well as the rest of your works. I'm reading them all. You are truly a bloody brilliant mind.

Rar.
DarkLady chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
*claps and cheers* Halarious! I loved this story, I love this story. Switching underpants has made him question who he is day by day, so he must check the underwear before giving his name * sniggers* Very funny.
eminem-chick chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
that was funny as hell
seafare chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
i love it! its hilarious
Mazza2869 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Thought it was pretty good. Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks twins don't have those telepathy powers people go on about.

You do Fred pretty well.