Reviews for One Flew Into The Coocoo's Nest
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was great...truely great...I loved it a lot
Miss Trisana Granger chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Very amusing! I love how you write Fred, he's so... I don't know, just funny! Hey, I was wondering, could I link to this fic on my website ( .net) for HP humor fics? Please? :) Email me if it's okay... thanks!
VanillaRage chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Highly amusing! Props!
little-princess chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Absolutely wonderful! Your stories are amazing and hillarious!
TReader chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This story was extremly funny. My favorite part had to be being called "George W." just made me think of the president. Not how about one from George W.'s perspective?
Crystal104 chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Cute like a frickin' monkey in a jelly jar!
Ella chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
really funny! and it made me think once more if i should pity Percy, i mean, i also imagined Bill and Charlie together , obviously Fred and George, and poor Percy left lonely in the middle *sigh* Can you do more for other Weasleys?
CatC10 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
LOL! This needs a sequel! So bad! I'm gonna go mad if you dont do one soon!

MONGEASLEWOOSE!
kirsty elizabeth conrad chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
halairous u should do one for percey
Miranda Shadowind chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I absolutely loved it! You did an awesome job of portraying Fred, and through him the rest of the Weasleys. I have to agree with the others, do a sequal from George's POV!
Nacasara chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Yeah! Sperad the wealth of the Pezmaster! I loved it, but then again, i always do love your stuff, so why would this be different? oh... laxative pills... bad memories...

Nacasara
Rowena Raven chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
okaaaay i have nothing to say except

that was hilarious

hope u expand on this thing its funny
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
I laughed so hard. you have to write a sequil, of georges pov, an demail me if/when you do.
Gillyness chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Ah, this is cool. Now, you must write one from George's point of view, him being WAY better than Fred (it's what I believe, so shut up). But really, this rocks.
Trobaritz of Carlisle chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Love this story. Fred and George are my favorite Weasleys and you certainly did a good job capturing Fred's character. I couldn't help but snicker several times. Keep up the great work.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »