Reviews for A Second Chance
Please add more of duck and clementine please I have a ship name (cluck) for them if you want to use it
Smeehan98 chapter 2 . 3/13
Anyone else read this entire chapter with God having Morgan Freemans voice? Anyone?!
Marc Ello chapter 18 . 3/10
When Carly is talking to the baby... Did you steal that from dr who?
Fkeightfire chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
A good story but the story seems that the only change is carley surviving and lilly with them along with the effects it brings.
Julia chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
HDSJASGFIABFIAS
angryclitypes chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
it's good but please hurry up with chapters i've been waiting a while
TheWalkingDeadForever chapter 29 . 7/31/2013
Is this the end? If it is I willl be deppressed. You are a beautiful writer and I adore the walking dead. I will admit it. YOU MADE ME CRY. I cried twice, when Christa and Omid's baby died and when Clementine was holding the gun because she thought Lee turned. PLEASE CONTINUE! This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I will probably read it again ome day and it will make my day if it does continue. Yes, I habe closure issues, leave me alone. Keep up the great writing! I followed and favourited you and your story!
Cami089 chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
GSUYLYVFbldl I love this.
Claire Cooper chapter 29 . 7/12/2013
Interesting fic I'm actually looking forward to see what happens next. I feel bad for Christa and Omid. I hope Lee doesn't have to die again either.
Jamie chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
The part in the beginning when Carley is talking to Lee alone made me tear up! Wonderful and can't wait for the next part!
Markman chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Hmm, interesting chapter definitely. Now Lee can retake the role of "one-armed badass" again!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Good chapter... glad that Lee survived this round.
WanderersShadow101 chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
Damn...a short.. but well done chapter my friend :)
Btw, ive been thinking, if u r willing, would you take up Lee's return?
If u do all I ask is that there be a slight cross over with elder crolls you want to know more send me a pm

Peace man,
Shaodw
Markman chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
She better be right. It was bad enough the first time... :(
Tell me you're still you chapter 28 . 5/23/2013