Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Noel chapter 10 . 9/18
Omg please update immediately I'm dying
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 10 . 2/19
Oh no!
shadowstar88888 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Please pm me if you make more. its really good.
LaughOutLoud99 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
I started reading today and I'm hooked this story is just so amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter :D please update soon ;))
LaughOutLoud99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww...too cute
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
AMAZING STORY so far! Loving reading, but PLEASE update soon :) :)
R1U2 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Can't wait for an update been a while!:)
CocoRocks chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Good update.
Ana Graves chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I finished reading! I love it more and more with every chapter. You surprised me completely with the fact that Nicholas is Bae's son. Different version of Rumple's grandson, huh? :D I loved parts with Rumbelle, hope you will write more of them in the nearest future.
Wishing you inspiration!
Ana Graves chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I promised you a review on Friday, so here I am: I didn't finish the whole story yet, but I won't have time on the weekend, so I wanted to let you know now that I love it so far. I adore the idea of Red & Graham being together - the part when they lost their baby was so sad, but you captured it perfectly! I also love the whole idea of Emma with a wolf-curse and I am very curious what happens next. I'll read the rest asap!
Ana :)
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Another great one! I guess life gets in the way of our great desire to make people happy with our writing doesn't it?
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I like this couple here! Not that I dislike them on the show but... Anyways another great one!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Oh man I had completely lost track of fanfics until now please don't hate me girl! Ok so the cat is out of the bag, things won't be pretty huh? On to the next!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter
Debbie93 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Another chapter...About time...! I like it...can't wait for the next one...