Reviews for Whatever It Takes
shadowstar888 chapter 9 . 4/5
Please pm me if you make more. its really good.
Randomness99 chapter 10 . 1/9
I started reading today and I'm hooked this story is just so amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter :D please update soon ;))
Randomness99 chapter 1 . 1/8
Awww...too cute
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
AMAZING STORY so far! Loving reading, but PLEASE update soon :) :)
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Can't wait for an update been a while!:)
CocoRocks chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Good update.
Ana Graves chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I finished reading! I love it more and more with every chapter. You surprised me completely with the fact that Nicholas is Bae's son. Different version of Rumple's grandson, huh? :D I loved parts with Rumbelle, hope you will write more of them in the nearest future.
Wishing you inspiration!
Ana Graves chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I promised you a review on Friday, so here I am: I didn't finish the whole story yet, but I won't have time on the weekend, so I wanted to let you know now that I love it so far. I adore the idea of Red & Graham being together - the part when they lost their baby was so sad, but you captured it perfectly! I also love the whole idea of Emma with a wolf-curse and I am very curious what happens next. I'll read the rest asap!
Hugs,
Ana :)
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Another great one! I guess life gets in the way of our great desire to make people happy with our writing doesn't it?
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I like this couple here! Not that I dislike them on the show but... Anyways another great one!
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Oh man I had completely lost track of fanfics until now please don't hate me girl! Ok so the cat is out of the bag, things won't be pretty huh? On to the next!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter
Debbie93 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Another chapter...About time...! I like it...can't wait for the next one...
proudlesbian chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
love it :) as always cant wait until the next chapter
schroederplayspiano chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Oh, wow, thank you. It's an honor to be one of the writers you look up to.

YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I have been looking every couple weeks to see if you updated and I figured life must have gotten crazy. So nice to come home from vacation and read a new chapter.

I'm very excited Emma knows the truth and she told Nicholas. Now the story can really move forward. His POV was a littler harder to follow - just b/c it took me a while to figure out whose POV it was. Great mother-son scene. LOVED IT. And - omg - he and emma - TOO CUTE.

Thanks for updating! Hope to hear from you soon!