Reviews for Articulate
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
i never thought id need AA but thanks for your help:)
YoreReader chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
You do have a way with words. I love that description of Auggie Annie gave to Ben. She was very eloquent and passionate. I'm so very happy she chose Auggie.

Thank you. This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it a lot.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
You know, these observation within the story? They're very perceptive and right. I love the insights scattered within the story. They're lessons learned.

And Annie has learned hers.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Ben is history. Granted, he's a huge chunk of Annie's history but he's still history. Auggie is Annie's future. Her bright and beautiful future.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Haha! Tom is funny. I like the fact that he read up on Annie. That shows resourcefulness, not to mention the initiative that Joan noticed.

Reality is that they're together now. I think their relationship won't be easy but it'll be full of friendship/companionship, full of trust, full of adventure, full of love and most of all, full of sexy times. ;)

I do love the term "super spy hacker babies". Lol.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Really Joan? Keep the PDA to a minimum? Have you seen how much they touched each other before? They touched every chance they could, it's ridiculous! It's not going to stop or minimize now that you ask. No way! ;p

The office pool - I would've definitely had my bet in the office pool. Would I have won? Dunno. But I would've been ecstatic seeing that Close and Continuing. I'd most likely be doing my victory dance.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Oh man. I think I just melted into a puddle of goo on the floor. This was just so romantic. I'm undone by how much they trust each other, by how united they are together and by how much love they have for one another. They're perfect.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
If Auggie's that articulate, oh boy, is Annie in trouble. Good trouble. The best kind of trouble, yeah?

I'm so glad they talked. ;)
ladyofkeegan chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Greatvstory...very sweet
Beth Pryor chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I just found this and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Loved the return of Ben and the way Joan allowed them to cross paths. Great job!
sr10 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
That last line hit the nail on the head.
Like too how Joan has their back.
Cat130 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
scubagurl22 chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Did not expect Auggie to be there! Great chapter, as always, but is Ben really gone for good?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
ahhh that was sooo cute i loved it
Marie King chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
What a tremendously awesome ending!

Auggie showing up like that and what he said wow, it was SO in-character for him amazing writing!
What Annie to Ben so great and once again completely like something she would say!

I loved the character of Tom and I hope you find a way to incorporate him into you're future Covert Affairs stories!

This story, was romantic, tension filled and incredibly satisfying!

Please don't stop writing fan fiction in this category you are immensely talented at capturing this world and these characters!

I am so looking forward to reading what you post next!