Reviews for Prince of Damonen
Amaya Kawano chapter 1 . 7/14
Soooo, back to four years ago, when I first met this fanfic. I was really enamorated with it, and I was really excited reading it.

I saw that you are still in this website, so I think you just aren't in the Junjou fandom anymore (neither me, but I was passing by).

I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this fiction, even if you dropped it.

Thanks a lot for posting it.
SAILOR1 chapter 25 . 2/17
I love this story. I hope it is not done yet.
Asada chapter 23 . 3/25/2016
Ah, by the way, Is demonen knight #1 is Ijuuin? Can't wait to find out!
Asada chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god!
This is so freaking cool, I can't have enough!
And Misaki being the princess made so so moe to me! Please, more!
buymechip1 chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
1721 MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
I want what happen dont never end
I want when HARUHIKO KIDNAPPING PRINCESS MISAKI Is so cool
And nice story :3 Kawaii~!
buymechip1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! PLEASE!
I wanna see more what happened when they his brother Haruhiko make love misaki heee~
Guest chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Where's the next chapter? I'm crying, you don't give a life signal since october. And I needto know what happens next.
Ice Cream Freak chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
How innocent Nowaki can be? It's funny!
He made Hiroki mad even without trying. I want to see how everyone will react at seeing the Water Typhoon in his human form.
Oh, and No. Nowaki isn't an idiot. He just doesn't have experience living with human despite how old is he? It's gotta be hundred years or more. Don't worry though since he has Hiroki to teach him. 'giggle'
Can't wait to see Nowaki's development.
Amaya Kawano chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
*freaking out*

Finally! I'm just sooo happy that you updated fast this time. Now I can relax a little, but I still want the sequence of this fiction. It's just so amazing!
Amaya Kawano chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
This is cruelty! How could you do that?! Please post ASAP because I'm freaking out here.

Anyway, I'm wondering how many people read this, because it has so few reviews. It's really good...
wendyls96 chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
This is great, can't wait for more !
Amaya Kawano chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Okay. It's absolutely obvious that the "typhoon" was Nowaki. Right?

If it's him, then I guessed everyone right since the beginning of the story! I'm so happy!

Also, I'm immensely pleased that you posted this chapter today, I was dying to read more, and you posted just today! My birthday! Thank you so much!
Mysterious Blue-Eyed Reader chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
One of the best stories that I ever read. You surely is an amazing writer. Please, keep going with this fiction, it's brilliant.
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
May I just say that this is one of the most epic stories I've ever read? This is so freaking AWESOME! Oh, I can't wait to read more, especially when Nowaki and Shinobu come along!
CrimsonSpell chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
This story should have 500 reviews! It's so nice. Misaki is so cute!
Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!