Reviews for Prince of Damonen
Guest chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Where's the next chapter? I'm crying, you don't give a life signal since october. And I needto know what happens next.
Ice Cream Freak chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
How innocent Nowaki can be? It's funny!
He made Hiroki mad even without trying. I want to see how everyone will react at seeing the Water Typhoon in his human form.
Oh, and No. Nowaki isn't an idiot. He just doesn't have experience living with human despite how old is he? It's gotta be hundred years or more. Don't worry though since he has Hiroki to teach him. 'giggle'
Can't wait to see Nowaki's development.
Amaya Kawano chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
*freaking out*

Finally! I'm just sooo happy that you updated fast this time. Now I can relax a little, but I still want the sequence of this fiction. It's just so amazing!
Amaya Kawano chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
This is cruelty! How could you do that?! Please post ASAP because I'm freaking out here.

Anyway, I'm wondering how many people read this, because it has so few reviews. It's really good...
wendyls96 chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
This is great, can't wait for more !
Amaya Kawano chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Okay. It's absolutely obvious that the "typhoon" was Nowaki. Right?

If it's him, then I guessed everyone right since the beginning of the story! I'm so happy!

Also, I'm immensely pleased that you posted this chapter today, I was dying to read more, and you posted just today! My birthday! Thank you so much!
Mysterious Blue-Eyed Reader chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
One of the best stories that I ever read. You surely is an amazing writer. Please, keep going with this fiction, it's brilliant.
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
May I just say that this is one of the most epic stories I've ever read? This is so freaking AWESOME! Oh, I can't wait to read more, especially when Nowaki and Shinobu come along!
CrimsonSpell chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
This story should have 500 reviews! It's so nice. Misaki is so cute!
Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Kagomes Kit chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
...Just to warn you...its your fault for saying cue in the fangirl screams...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MISAKIIIII!
*coughs*
I got that out.
Wonderful chapter as always! I'm not gonna lie...Misaki appearing made this my favorite so far! I love how Usagi doesn't have his memories and how the possible kiss from Misaki makes him want to get them back! I can so see that in his character!

Keep up the good work! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

Kagomes Kit
Kagomes Kit chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki! Please be Misaki!

Heh...sorry I had to get that outta me before typing a real review. Really great story here! I've been hooked from the first time reading the summary! The first chapter just sealed the deal so I can honestly say that I think this is pretty much one of my favorite stories here. I just look forward to all of your updates so I hope another comes soon, but I understand how hard updating can be so take your time! Keep up the wonderful work!

Kagomes Kit
AshleyTangerine chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I'm pretty sure Miyagi is the guy from Stahlern, Nowaki from Kurbelm, Shinobu from Azean and Misaki from the flower continent(I forgot the name). This story just keeps getting more and more interesting, please continue! Eagerly waiting for the next update! :D
An-chan chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
OMG! This is getting amazing! Who are they going to meet next ? It can't be sweet helpless misaki from the metal continent...
Nowaki?
I can't wait for another chapter! I think Nowaki should be next! Yay for good story!

More chapters ... please ?
An-chan x
BlackIredescence chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Nowaki!
AshleyT chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I was pretty sure the Lion Child was Hiroki. And I'm guessing Misaki is the one from the Flower continent :P am I right? Keep updating!