Reviews for Weasley's Witch Wooing
Chrisstars1 chapter 14 . 10/23
Loved the story. Not a fan of cheating, but you handled it in a way we're I could lawyer my way into ignoring that aspect of the story!
Seriously...why is this categorized as romance/humor? I want to hate it because I wanted something fluffy and happy, but your characters are so real I can't help but relate to them. Ill never forgive Hermione if she doesn't break up with wood regardless of whether Fred will be with her or not. I'm also upset that Hermione seems to have known what she was doing for a long time and just...Sigh. humans are awful. Haha. I do really love this story and I think ill read it again another day and enjoy for what it is instead of wondering what the hell happened to my happy fluffy story I was expecting.
Man...She's made Fred her side piece. I am still really enjoying this story because the characters are real and people are often so damn messy and stupid when it comes to their feelings, but I'm also looking patience with Hermione now that I know she understands exactly what she's doing. I'm actually starting to dislike her. She's being extremely selfish. I understand loving two people at once as I've gone through almost the same thing she is here. It's heartbreaking and confusing and there's a part of you that wonders if it would be so bad to have both as long as you didn't actually cheat. But, when I realized I was hurting both people involved by my selfishness, I made a choice because I did love them both and the person I was in a relationship with deserved all of my romantic feelings, not me constantly clinging onto another male while my feelings fluctuated. I'm upset she isn't even really trying to make a choice. Poor George having to watch Fred be hurt repeatedly. I don't know how he hasn't said anything yet, I know I would have. I just don't have a filter when people I love are being hurt.
It's because you're stringing Fred along by basically dating him without the ad or kissing Hermione! Ugh! She's doing the same thing wood did to her, not allowing Fred to move on. I want to hate her for it, but she's so damn oblivious it's hard to. I am getting annoyed with her ineptitude though. I've known girls that have done things like this and it's just as frustrating in real life as it is here. I know she's not acting maliciously, but she's toying with Fred and wood's feelings. Does not being aware of the fact you're doing something selfish and mean make it less wrong or your fault? I don't even know the answer to that.
Ugh. I like it because it's real and messy and human. She's confused and lost and doesn't know her own feelings...but damnit. This angst fest was not what I was looking forward to or expecting when I began reading this story. You have it listed as a romance/humor story and I'm not seeing any humor yet. It should have been categorized as romance/angst or romance/drama. Then I wouldn't feel so disappointed with the direction this has gone and wouldn't have been expecting a light, fun, and fluffy read.
d4mm1t chapter 6 . 9/7
She just broke Fred's heart by leaving like that. But it must have been such a shock to know all that. I don't know how to feel.
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 14 . 7/18
Such a good story. Almost nothing was obvious. I liked the overlapping events, the guys actually acting like they care and the fact that there was real life struggle between the trio.
Definitely one of my fav stories, great job.
deemura chapter 14 . 7/1
Oh God, I laughed, I cried, I felt so emotional while reading this. Why didn't I find this story sooner? It's so in characters. And yes, I absolutely agree with you darling, sometimes when I read a fic and things got interesting after that comes Ron bashing moments and I'm done. Nope. Don't wanna read the rest. Love your fics, I hope you write bunch more than this because I can't waiiiiiiit
vickety chapter 14 . 6/9
Thanks! Great story.
Da. M.F chapter 14 . 6/2
Seriously, I know that you finished this story in 2012 but I just love it! Though at some point I wondered if Hermione was too weak I ended up deciding she was just human. The characters in your story developed amazingly, as did the environment. I even caught myself mad because I wasn't reading fast enough. I truly thoroughly enjoyed your story and sincerely hope that you've kept writing. I'm having a happy morning just because of 'Weasley's Witch Wooing'. Truly yours, Da.
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 14 . 5/18
So many feels! Especially for Ollie!
anita03 chapter 14 . 3/20
Loved loved loved this story ! I really loved Fred and Hermioneof course but I really appreciate the fact that you didn't choose to make Oliver into a bad guy !
Quick question though : how did Oliver know she went to Fred's on game night before finding her at her place ?
Primrue chapter 14 . 3/8
Well written and fluffy! Really enjoyed it!
CrazyKitCat chapter 14 . 3/4
This is so well-written and some of the one-liners had me laughing nonstop! Such an amazing story! I thought I would let you know that I think you're very talented author.
agoldenthrone chapter 14 . 2/12
This was gorgeous, I loved every minute of it!