Reviews for Weasley's Witch Wooing
Malia84 chapter 14 . 9/16
Nicely done! Well written, fun, interesting, sexy, and well done characterizations.
Kellybird24 chapter 14 . 8/24
Ooohh loved it
Triniti Shadow chapter 9 . 5/29
WOW ! She couldn't be that daft, could she? Or is he such a good actor? I think he the situation is hurting him
sunshine.katz chapter 3 . 3/6
Love the fighting gobstones/use of Protego and the Christmas star!
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
all of the bad decisions Hermione makes because she doesn't know herself are worth it to get to the right choice .. which of course is marrying Fred. I've never actually read and finished a Fremione but was recommended this one through a Facebook group I'm a part of. I loved this story and hope to read more now about this awesome pairing
Roxy-Bluff chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
Oh my god, i absolutely love it! Best Fremione I've read so far. It was funny, sad, intense and Just perfect. I especially liked the chapter with the letters, they were so in character, i laughed at Ron's letter. I have to say i like Ron in this story. Because you weren't bashing him like a lot of authors do but Just kept him the good friend he is. Fred is Hot! The way you describe him is just so good... *sighs dreamily* I'm also a little sorry for Oliver because I like him, but I like Fred moreIm a little sad that the story is over, but its a good thing I dont have to wait forever for the update.
Anyway, i loved it, i loved the way you write and the plot and character development and everything! Keep up the good work. You have a new fan
meerkaat chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
I'm so over Oliver, he's got to go XD
Pat chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
Sighs, why? It is your story and you are free to do with it as you please. And to err is human, but sleeping with Oliver right after Fred is just disgusting, and not disgusting on a physical level. It is disgusting to play with someone's emotions in such a way. She just had sex with Fred, and he has some deep feelings for her. That was very evident, and now she slept with Oliver. This is awful for Fred. She's free wit sleep with whoever she wants, but it is not right to toy with someone's feelings. I could understand her being confused and wanting to take some time to really figure what she wanted. That's what any reasonable person would do. I think your wiring is great, but this particular thing is just too much for me to keep reading.
LCB chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
This is awesome thank you.
LCB chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
She needs to fix t.
LCB chapter 10 . 5/5/2017
Oh sweetness.
LCB chapter 9 . 5/5/2017
She needs to end it with Oliver. You can't do that to hem...
LCB chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
Yep. It's hard to get past that heartache.