Reviews for Cracked
AshleyN09 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I just read this today and I really like it. I like the idea of Angelique coming back because if you watch the tv show she ALWAYS came back lol. I love her and have always wanted her to get barnabas in the end lol. Please continue writing :)
Maricella chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I like it but this will be the end of the story? :(
Why you dont write one more please
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I bet it is Angelique
WyldClaw chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
holy cow!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
i guess its a good thing that the family knows barnabus' true past
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
i can't believe how conciderate angelique is being to barnabus
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
nooo! poor barnabus
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Awesome chapter!
VesperLogan12 chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
It is not dreadful at all! Don't give up on it! Trust me when I say that I've read a lot worse! Don't give up on it!
Maricella chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Awww now Barnabas and Angelique are together :3 but julia will try to kill her! Dx
Maricella chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Awww merry christmas sweetpie, this chapter was soo sweet:3 i love it! He was daydreaming about her! 3
WhiteKnight219 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
This is a fabulous story, I hope the romance will improve between the two of them. Ever since I saw the movie, I fell in love with this pairing but I can't find good stories about the two of them together. Update soon (I'm quite aware that you just updated but what can I say? I'm a very curious person).
VM101
socialitegirl chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Oh Barnanas you heartbreaker, I bet you didn't give her the chance to tell you she was pregnant back when you ditched her scoundrel!
Maricella chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
The chapter 9 for a strange reason Cassandra and Angelique reminds me, my mom and I, because we look almost the same except that my mom has blonde hair and i have dark brown hair
Maricella chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
19 chapter complete EPIC! I love it! Two eitches, two vampires!