Reviews for Oh, how realistic
Queen-Of-Sarcasm88 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Seriously? Did someone actually write that SHIT?! Hahaha! SHit.
sototallyjo chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
So random!
Mischief Not Yet Managed chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
All my annoyance at all the stereo-typical, poorly written stories on this site mixed in with the much needed humor. Thank you, my fellow comedic genius, I salute you.
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
LOL! This is epic, and stuff like that. Please continue parodying stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
the part where Peeta mentions Thom and the cart w/dead people cracked me up
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
XD
kicohoyes chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
So funny. Love the name suggestions.
WriteRight8 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Hilarious! This fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
This made me laugh out loud and honestly, I hate the fanfics that make her seem childish when she is older. It was even evidenced in the series she matured a lot. And my fave is Rainbow Dash. .
goldden eyes chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
true that.
izzthewolf chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
hmm, i read one where prim and president snow fall in love, but then gale is jelous, because HE wants to be with president snow, but then him and president coin BLOW UP prim (much as he blew up her sister katniss to gain his love)

(and yeas it used to be katnissPresident snow) to gain P.S (president snow)'s love. Then president snow moves to england and has a relationship with some scones while gale falls in love with buttercup and blows up lady to stop buttercup from loving lady. yaaay, lets all ship ALL the characters regardless of age, gender or species.

Oh yeah, then a story confused, scitsophreinic jacob from twilight comes in and him and gales get MARRIED. oh how very realistic. :/
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I was trying not to laugh out loud, but I started to snigger and everyone heard me...
This is brilliant, taking the mick out of the stupid stuff Hunger Games fan fic writers do... please continue!
Bohemian Anne chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This story makes me lol.
forever inactive account chapter 5 . 12/22/2012