Reviews for In Everything Give Thanks
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Oh poor Amanda!
LauriD chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
You have done a absolutely fabulous job with Matt and Sarah. I truly love reading about them and I'm ooking forward to reading more. Keep it up.
Mandlee123 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
This story, like all your previous ones, is excellent. I laughed when the characters laughed, and cried when they cried. I love that Lee and Amanda are still adventurous at this stage of their life. Matt and Sarah are a very special couple, and I look forward to reading more about them. I enjoyed getting to know Matt's family, and watching he and Sarah interact with them. As always, I anxiously await the your next installment.
mfstorer chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm excited to spend time once again in your SMK world.
As always, Lee & Amanda's characters ring true. I'm looking forward to continuing Matt & Sarah's storyline and character development.
Thank you so much for sharing your love of SMK and your writing talents with us!
Grateful Reader,
Melinda
Laura chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I love Matt and Sarah and hope that you will continue with their adventures. May I Have This Dance pts 1 and 2 are my favorites in this series.
anSMKfan chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
I like the way you got Lee and Amanda out of their dilemma.
Why does your Emily Farnsworth remind me of Margaret Thatcher?
Anyway, enjoyed the story and looking forward to the next installment.
resourceful chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Thanks for sharing your amazing story. You did an outstanding job of weaving together two spy family adventures. Both story lines were filled with captivating descriptive scenes and edge of the seat drama. You managed to pull the reader right into each location, and you provided many nice reminders of Lee and Amanda's past.

The love between Sarah and Matt, and Sarah and her parents was palpable. You do "emotion" so well. Great job with making your supporting cast of characters come to life, too. Loved Bates and Margaret, too!
SMKfan chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Only one more chapter to go.
I'm trying to make the story last.
Please hurry with the next one
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Next to last chapter. I hate to see it end.
Hope there is another story soon
eternal vampire chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Just finished your story all in one. I just couldn't stop it was so good. I am looking forward to the continuing story. Don't look now but your being followed. Take care and good night.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Well, I'm sorry to reach the end of this story.
And I hope you will continue with Sarah's training and adventures working for The Agency - not to mention the marriage.
Good job.
rankamateur chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Enjoyed this sequel to your Matt/Sarah - Lee/Amanda arc.
I hope to see the next installment soon.
Good job.
Areader55 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I don't know what happened to my first review... but anyway, I was sorry to see the story end. I really enjoyed it, as I have all your Sarah and Matt stories.
I hope you continue with Sarah's training and adventures with The Agency.
Also looking forward to the wedding.
Keep up the good work.
WasWoksa chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
That was really very lovely. The suspense was building so nicely I got on a roll and read the last half of the story all in one sitting. Now, as soon as I'm able, I'll have to take in the other stories in the series. Thank you for sharing your work.
Loretta chapter 13 . 11/23/2012