Reviews for Who's The Turkey Now?
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Thank you for your heart... these brothers are both tenderhearted, sensitive, sweet, genuine good guys... and there aren't many left in this big ol world... if only they were both real...
Be blessedencouraged, as you're so good blessing and encouraging all of us, your readers1 fansClair!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
WAY TO GO SAM! I LOVE it when Sam's smarts come to the rescue! And Dean, making sure that Sam wins, so the kid and his mom could have Thanksgiving. I love Sam's comment "What're we supposed to do with all that food?" as if THEY actually don't worry about food. :D Good questions!
Also loving "Homeless Guy" and "Cute Guy". (and they were meeting Garth!)
Laverock chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Gotta love karma in action.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Aww, Sammy's the homeless guy :P I love the girl's descriptions. They cracked me up. Also, Dean gave the basket to the little kid. Awwwwwww! I love the brothers in this. You wrote it really well.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
HA! Bitch deserved it.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Poetic justice- and sweet it is! ;-D
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for posting this story you wrote about Supernatural. I enjoyed it.
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Sam doesn't look homeless! He is a sexy beast! I feel like Dean's gonna give the kid the turkey. At least, I hope he does. 'Cause Dean's just that awesome.
Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The ending to his was so funny! Oh my god I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOVE IT!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The characterization if Sam and Dean in this fic was so spot on I read Sam and Deans lines in Jensen and Jared's voices :D
Guest of Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I think this sums up everything that Sam and Dean are.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OMG!
I LOVED THIS!
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ha! Love it. :) Smart Sam is smart.
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
"homeless guy"? that's harsh on Sam ;)
I love that, I knew Dean would just trick her but still it cracked me up