Reviews for Hinata the Dragonborn
Patchwork Knightess chapter 5 . 3/19
I have been waiting! Still not update! its to cute not to! Please update soon!
Meow382 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
As Far as quests go I am thinking some of the Deadric ones would be good for her especially Azura's, Malacath's, Meridia's, Sanguine's Sheogorath's or last but not least Vaermina. Those would give her some good equipment to use, and it doesn't hurt to get in the favor of some of the Deadric lords. Especially since they might actually be able to find out how she got there and a way back. If she does the Companions missions I would also add Hircine's mission so she would have better control over her werewolf transformation. I could even see her incorporating some of Kiba's moves into her fighting style when she transforms into a werewolf.

So far as people to meet and befriend I would go with Lydia and almost the entire city of white run. I would also steer clear of the civil war quests as many people are picky about who they support. Me personally have supported both sides before and do not prefer one side over the other. If you decide that she should support one side I would go with the storm cloaks to build on her earlier friendship with Ralof.
WolfSpirit2893 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I am so loving this story D one of the best I have seen on here, I hope you continue it because this is a work of art!
Skippy chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Well, as long as she doesn't involve herself in that crazy Imperial/Stormcloak war it's all good! :P
She'll need to visit the mages to find out about the magic that brought her there, or maybe the shrines - no idea what quests are there but it's plenty of trekking through the wilderness!
bitten2 chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Amazing story! Please update i cant wait to see where you take this!
Jashl Xxify chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE!
Meow382 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I do have a few Ideas for Hinata though that I think would go good in your story as you are trying to stay true to her personality. I already Pmed a few of these ideas but have since added to them.

1. I would have Hinata learn archery from faendal. To my mind the Hyuuga always wasted so much potential by relying on just taijutsu. They have the perfect eyes to be the best snipers in both the elemental nations or tamriel.

2. So far is a school of magic for her to learn I would say alchemy is a definite thing she would pick up easy. She does after all make medicinal creams in cannon. I would also say restoration school as well. If there is a way to help someone then Hinata would want to help so I see restoration as well within her personality.

3. Destruction not so much I don't I don't see Hinata wanting to learn how to incinerate someone with a flamethrower type spell . The only spells from the destruction school that I could see Hinata using to the full potential and even improving are the Fire,frost, and lightening cloak. I say this because Hyuuga are taijutsu specialists Those spells are Taijutsu range and with some imagination Hinata could possibly even incorporate them with her juken. Especially possibly her Kaiten imagine running into a kaiten and getting burned, frozen, or shocked on top of the damage of the kaiten itself. If you wanted to add in some simple elemental ninjutsu that as a chunin she might know then that would be great as well. Nothing to powerful something maybe C-ranked and below for her element what ever you decide to give her. (Fanon tends to think she has water, but based on some of her moves I have seen her use in filler arcs wind would also work for her.) Elemental affinity training is something a chunin would be starting anyway. So what ever her element you give her I am sure kurenai would have taught her a few ninjutsu to use for her element.

4. From the alteration school I could see her using Oak, Iron, or Ebony flesh spells depending on how skilled you wanted to make her in the different schools of magic. Most of the rest of the alteration school Hinata either wouldn't need with her eyes or is something her ninja training has already taught her how to do. The way you have written Hinata thus far is where she would wear robes mostly and maybe at some point light armor so these spells would help her survivability when she is wearing regular clothing. Something like a spell to help her survive without being weighed down by bulky noisy armor is something I feel no ninja would ignore and Hinata would be no exception.

5. Illusion I could see Hinata going either way with this one. Hinata doesn't seem like the type to mess with peoples minds. However her Jonin-sensei is a major user of genjutsu so I am sure kurenai taught her some though it is not Hinata's style Kurenai would want Hinata to have that extra option if needed. If using genjutsu I would keep it low level D-ranked and below. If using Illusion spells I would keep them low level as well.

once again I could see this going either way Hinata has been a shinobi long enough to have seen and heard how useful summons could be. Being able to summon a few lower level summons to create an opening to attack or escape might be something she would want.

7. I could see someone that can use chakra being able to learn magic pretty simple because to me Ninjutu's equivalent skill set in the world in Tamriel is magic. Restoration would parallel medical ninjutsu, destruction most offensive ninjutsu, Conjuration summoning techniques, and last but not least illusion would parallel genjutsu. The hardest part would be to find the right way to mold the chakra to act like magicka. That is easily done with practice which isn't a problem with Hinata as she like Lee and Naruto is a genius of hard work.

8. I would give Hinata a horse and wagon since she is going to be semi-nomadic it opens up many opportunities for both camping out, and carrying loot instead of having to rely on a few back packs carried on her person. There are plenty of chests on ruins and caves for her to load on the wagon to store her stuff in. (Just because you can't move them in game doesn't mean she can't in the story) If you need an idea where Hinata could get a wagon there is a skooma smuggling ring behind whiterun that has a wagon but no horses. Would even give an opportunity for some comedy relief where she tries the skooma before Faendal realizes what is going on. (Hinata would think it was a potion not drugs of course until Faendal tells her "just say no to skooma and moonsugar.")

Hope I gave you some ideas if not then thank you for writing a great story that doesn't just follow the game mechanics.
cherryvvoid chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
This story is amazing. I'm definitely waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
Meow382 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I love this story so far. You are spot on with how I could see Hinata acting if she was thrown into Skyrim. You Have fleshed out your characters very well. Faendal and Sven kind of remind me of Sakura and Ino with the way they fight over Camilla. I hope that is story isn't abandoned this is actually the best Naruto Skyrim Crossover I have read.
akatsuki-espada10 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I like the story so far and can't wait for more!
Update soon!
fellow chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Cool. I hope you continue this story.
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Hmm...how old is Hinata? Shipuden?
Caexah chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
awesome story :)
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Gods, I wish you would update. This is so well written, it all flows together very fluently and it's hard to find fics that crossover games that are any good. I can't tell you how many times I reread this each time hoping for just one more chapter. The day you added chapter 5 was a very good day indeed. Looking forward to the future trials and tribulations of Hinata the quietest Dragonborn!

AAA

I'm running out of chapters to post reviews on...
miaandB chapter 5 . 4/25/2014