Reviews for Hinata the Dragonborn
hyrushoten chapter 6 . 3/26
Nice to see you're still working on this. I just have one request. Please, please ease up on Hinata's stuttering. I'm fairly sure you've had her stutter in every single sentence she spoken. That's not being just shy or embarrassed, that's an actual speech impediment.
Your back! Yeah baby! *dose the dance* X)
silverhawk88 chapter 3 . 3/25
This story is very engaging to read! It is always funny to see Hinata faint!
Thank you for the good read. I enjoy Naruto and Skyrim so I decided to see if there were any good crossovers and I found yours. I especially liked how you used Hinata because she's one of my favorite characters and I don't usually find many crossovers starring Hinata. I can't wait to continue reading the next chapter. One thing though is that when Ralof asked what "San" meant Hinata said Mister but she should have explained it as an honorific used as a sign of respect for men and women because if Hinata calls someone female "San" while Ralofs around he might be confused. Though if you put something like that happening later and Hinata has to better explain that could be pretty funny too. During the fight with the giant I expected Hinata to send chakra to the sole of her feet and run straight up him. That would've surprised everyone. She can also use that to water walk wich would surprise people even more. I wonder how Hinata got there in the first place and if she'll get back to konoha or the elemental nations, and if she finds a way what if someone accidentally ends up going to her world lol. Or if she's there what if she's not the only one and the same thing happened to someone else from her world which could add a dangerous situation or extra comrade depending on who that was. It seems like Hinata may become a companion I just hope she doesn't become a werewolf or vampire or anything like that. I think Hinata should talk with Farengar and upon hearing about the college of Winterhold she should go too try to see if she could learn how she got there and if there's a way to get back. I was also thinking that since she's a Ninja and would probably need to find attire to suit ninja movements then I know that the dark brotherhood has clothing designed for stealth like ninja personally I'm interested in seeing her interact with certain characters (Cicero). Though I know that might be unlikely given her kind heart even though she's a Ninja but ,if Astrid somehow had information or something then it might be possible. Even more than dark brotherhood armour I think the armour closest to a Ninja would be nightingale armour which you get deep enough into the theives guild. Anyway it seems she's gonna talk with some cats is there any chance Maiq the Liar will be there? I also want her to meet Marcurio since he's kind of Tsundere. Hinata should befriend a blacksmith so she could try to get them to make a hitaiate she could draw out the leaf symbol from a roll of paper with a quill and oil to show them or something. If she made friends with a blacksmith she could get them to teach her and make it herself and kunai and senbon. In the game if you can't afford a place I know that there's an alchemists shack that has no one living there because I think whoever owned it died from a bear or something. I think it's near irvstead or something I can't remember but I know where it it's on the map if only I could slow you. You can also try to look it up if your interested. You can sleep there and store stuff and I think the stuff won't dissapear because the owner got killed by a bear (you can test it out later though just in case). There are some alchemy stuff there and in the journal mentions how the area it's ripe with ingredients if Hinata is into alchemy it may also go for your story. I also use the alchemists shack whenever I don't have a house and there's a butterfly in a jar there too you can see it fluttering around. Not sure if you knew already. Sorry for the long reveiw I wanted to offer my encouragement ideas and quick game tip as don't have to use anything here but if you want to that's completely fine. I hope I help more than hinder you. Thank you again for the good story please keep up the good work. :3
thefirecrest chapter 6 . 3/19
I really wasn't sure when I first started reading this but as the chapters went on it got better and better. I'm very excited for where you'll be taking this! :)
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 6 . 3/10
Good to see you're back!:) It's always nice to see a fic that you go back to every now and then get an update and I'm gonna be looking forward to more if this continues. :) (Hinata as Dragonborn is such an interesting idea!) Quick question about the cat girl though, as I don't remember her being in the vanilla game (her description seems to imply she's an Ohmes-raht or Suthay rather than a Cathay but I might be missing something...), is she from a mod? Or an original character where you're putting in some of the lore? (Which would make sense given how large skyrim is, an Ohmes-raht must have decided to visit at some point.)
Much Obliged, AAA
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 3/9
I liked how you handled the love triangle. Reeeally hope Hinata isn't twelve in this though but I suppose she can't be if she can use kaiten... So shippuden Hinata?
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/9
Interesting idea, have to wonder about her age though. Not just because I think it'd be weird to have Ralof flirt with a 12 year old but because I'm trying to question how strong she should be at this point.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 3/7
This was chapter was very short and disappointing because the previous chapters were good the question is how will Naruto handle this savage and primitive world because for people that live in the Elemental Nations the people that live in Nirn are equivalent to Prehistoric Cavemen.
Rio-Vena chapter 6 . 3/7
You're back!
*Does happy dance*
slug sage chapter 6 . 3/7
I absolutely love this story and I'm very happy your updating again. I hope Hinata joins the Thieves Guild because I think Hinata would be an amazing thief especially since she could use her Byakugan to help her when she's on her heist's. I hope you can update soon, I'm looking forward to when you post the next chapter of this amazing story and keep up the amazing work.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 1/8
Hinata will get a lot of interest not only with the Nords but also their enemies I hope for her own good that she doesn't get involve with the Dark Brotherhood who will want to recruit her because when you become a asssasin for them your soul goes to a certai God named Sithis who is pure evil, and Hinata is not a Evil person.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/8
Hinata is quite beautiful more than any of these women in Skyrim in terms of a beaut she compares easily with any Princess.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/8
The question is who will Hinata pair up with because the options in Skyrim are not very attractive but she is more suited for Naruto, and she is in love with him because everyone else in the story is far too old for her because Ralof and the Nord Imperial is way older than Hinata.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
You gonna send her through Solstheim? Seriously, I wanna know how she'd handle Miraak.