Reviews for Hetastuck
apocalypticChaos chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
All sburb sessions need a time or space player preferably both, otherwise the session is Null. The space player and the knight breed the new universe/frog and the time player allows them to scratch if the session becomes unwinnable. The space player always has the Land of (X) and Frogs, which means that planet only needs a descriptor in the title.

Look up Land of Celebration and Bells's tumbler for a better idea on how the titles and planet names work. Another thing to keep in mind is that the number of players does not matter as long as an even number of players can be split between Prospit and Derse. For example say we have eight players four male, four female, two females and two males will be Prospit dreamers and the others will be Derse dreamers. Get it?

I'm sorry for dropping off into a tangent but I noticed that the two necessary aspects for a successful session were missing and thought I should bring it up. Sburb is complex I know but other then the lack of the space and time aspects which would become problematic further into the game/session I would say that this is very true to the style of homestuck and very interesting to boot.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 52 . 2/23/2015
this is funny and i need it to update.
seriously though, its freaking awesome. :D
MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Something I really like about this is the style of it. Yes, the chapters are short, but it follows the style of Homestuck very well! And I also like how you incorporate Hetalia into this, b/c the feud between both fandoms is ridiculous. They're both awesome in their own way, so there's no need to fight. Great job, so far :D
Creator Aidava chapter 46 . 4/29/2013
Very Cool! Love the Homestuck-style chapters.
iice-maple-2now chapter 46 . 3/7/2013
I cannot express in words how perfect this fic is
Scaleon1 chapter 41 . 2/27/2013
Wow. I just...wow. Never thought I would find something like this, you just made my day of being sick a thousand times better. I'll be waiting to see more. x3!
H. E. Vaughn chapter 41 . 2/20/2013
Lol, this is really funny! Please update again soon!
I am awesome Prussia chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
this is epic! i've only just got into homestuck and this is hilarious! please continue this soon!
Faith chapter 41 . 2/11/2013
Good! This is very humorous! I read it on 2/11/13, so I might just be expecting more! Yay!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/7/2013
Holy shoe, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

ASDFGHJKL; I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE.

ALSO, MIND ME WITH MY SHIPPING.

But I ship Romano/Liechtenstein(sp?),
Romano/Seychelles and America/Liechstentien (sp?)

DON'T MIND ME AND MY SHIPPING.

*OLLIES OUT*
sunshineluver9057 chapter 34 . 1/7/2013
Love this and everything about it! Keep the updates coming! I feel a strong urge though to draw this out... Don't mind if I do! I'll source it though.
RaegyStorm chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
Great idea, can't wait till you update!
Arrianesa chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
This story is Probably one of my favorite stories right now.
LemonyOrange chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
I really like the format of this story. It seems really cool and gives it more if a Homestuck feel to it. Also I wanted to say that you made this story on my birthday which is neat. I would like to see more of it if you could.
TheGilbird chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
HECK YEAH, PERSON! HOMESTUCK FOR THE WIN, BABY! WOOOHOOOOOO!

Please update soon, I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS! XDDDDDD