Reviews for So That Was That
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wow. Gwaine. Just, uuggh. He needed you to know and you had to finally pass out from all the drinks!
JessieDog chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
ROFL I love it! So true to form for both of them. I remember mentioning in my own fic that if there was one person Merlin had wished knew about his magic is would be Gwaine.
I can just SEE in my mind's eye what they two of them would have gotten up to all over the countryside. Not a tavern in Albion would be safe from some practical joke...
ARTmeg chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
oh this just killed me... he doesn't hear. XD I always thought that Gwaine would be the one Merlin would choose to tell of his secret after Lancelot, glad to know someone shares that thought.
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Haha, good one :D Very fitting too :3
And I'd totally love him to know, that would be really awesome. I bet he wouldn't even have a problem with it. Being the traveler he once was, he probably encountered many with magic who weren't evil. Wouldn't bet against it. Also, I consider him to be the most open minded among the knights about it (except maaaaybe Leon, since he was once saved by druids) so Merlin's choice to tell him wouldn't be that unrealistic .
Great job here, keep it up! *hug*
Kasumi
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
*giggles* I love Merlin Gwaine friendship stories
caldera32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Yes, confess your deepest secret and *then* frolic. :)