Reviews for The Exact Right Kind of Duplicity
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwwwwww!

(Again.)

My goodness, you just write the most adorable stories!
MCalhen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
When Peter breaks into the thanks, and Neal giggles, it's hilarious - I think of how he laughed when he had that sheriff badge from the cereal box and Peter tried to remind him it wasn't real. xD

"Peter knows, and it's there, wedged in deep in that place where he keeps his love, in all its conflict and turmoil of emotion, but so steady in its truth."

This is such a beautiful line. (Among many! It just stood out to me, it's so perfect.)

The ending was almost sad when one thinks about what it must have been like for Neal during times when not everything was so...secure (financially and emotionally). But then to touch it off on such a great note, it's wonderful. (:
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i love how you write. you nail the emotions beneath the surface.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
OMG yet another total-adorance-laced cuteness... but I just can't stop loving your stories despite this dejavu-sort-of-whatever that I keep havin' here...
oh yeah, and it's just tremendously hard to resist such lovely Neal because it's all I *still* want for Christmas and for my birthday up until I'm seeing his angel...

This was absolute adorable-ness because hey, Burkes just loves the kid and vice versa... right? ;) *and okay I'm just shutting up before I sound like tipsy Neal*
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved this!
alli1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I just loved this one. Spot on descriptions of Peter's feelings and I particularly enjoyed Neal's 'thankful' list. The last line was just perfect too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awww...that's nice!
Angusina chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great story
SallyCarefree chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Touching story.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh I love that last line. Course I'm ok Petet. I have you, don't I? Just perfect.
Ansel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was perfect! I hope you're already thinking about a Christmas sequel!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was amazing, capturing Peter's love for his wife and his?... well, friend, partner, son! I loved the line, "Peter knows, and it's there, wedged in deep in that place where he keeps his love, in all it's conflict and turmoil of emotion, but so steady in it's truth." You defined Peter so well with that line.

And Neal, a tipsy happy Neal, aware of his place in the hearts of these two people lets himself relax and feel the contentment of family. I loved it.
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i absolutely adore your stories. please keep writing more and moree and moreeeee for white collar. paternal peter never gets old :D
Sholio chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! It definitely put a smile on my face.

"deep in that place where he keeps his love, in all its conflict and turmoil of emotion, but so steady in its truth"

... awww. :)