Reviews for Seventh and Pine
lavalamplove chapter 9 . 1/17
genuinely one of my favorite stories. it doesn't matter how many times i reread it, it makes me cry laughing every time. it's so specifically my brand of humour (and it's set around the holiday which is always a bonus). love it!
Lyndseyxx chapter 9 . 11/28/2021
Cute story, thanks for sharing!
LunaBev chapter 9 . 11/20/2021
I'm shocked I missed this fic. Loved it. Thank you!
CSG chapter 9 . 11/18/2021
This was a great, quick read. I love fluffy fics like this. I wish there were more of them. Thanks for sharing this with us.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 11/16/2021
Loved it! What we won't do for our kids! Lol
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 11/16/2021
I have never gone shopping on Black Friday but my husband did venture out to an electronics store to get a TV once.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 11/16/2021
OMG! I remember when it was Power Rangers. Lol Had to get to Toys R Us imnediately or they were gone.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 3 . 11/16/2021
My oldest figured out Santa wasn’t real in the 6th grade when he would not buy him a $2500 laptop. Lol
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
I have been meaning to read this story FOREVER and Turkey Day is the right incentive.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
Hilarious
Porca chapter 9 . 7/23/2021
Awwwww i gotta admit, this was pretty cute. I really like edwards character in this story. (and btw I was joking about that santa thing, but not the walmart thing)
Porca chapter 7 . 7/23/2021
I have had almost that same exact problem, you know, that last line there.
Porca chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
wait..Santa...for real? I thought for sure. THEN WHO THE F IS ALWAYS IN MY HOUSE ON CHRISTMAS?
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 8 . 6/11/2021
YAY Proclaimers! As a Scottish person, I'm always happy to see a Scottish reference in what would otherwise be a story from a country not in Scotland :)
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
This story was so cute and funny! Thanks for sharing
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »