Reviews for Seventh and Pine
Anon chapter 4 . 1/10
I was enjoying the story for its humor and lightheartedness but had to quit by about chapter 4 when it cometely devolved into 4 adults desperately running around bending to the whim of a small child. I'm sorry but my parents would have been appalled and infuriated if I acted like that child. They would have disciplined me NOT sacrificed their holiday to stop a temper tantrum by giving into my desires.
Love! Is the cutest story ever! X
onlybelieved chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
this was so cute. Honestly hilarious too.
Thanks for sharing 3
Debralynn chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Loved this story. Come back to it ever year at thanksgiving.
LadyHazelK chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
I loved reading this! So funny. :)
LadyHazelK chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
O.o Whoops! Lol.
lemonangeljuice chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
That's a happy thanksgiving!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
This was terrific. I'm putting it on alert just in case something enters that brilliant mind of yours.
Twihardder chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
This has been such a joy to reread.
Twihardder chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
What? He's not?! Oh, the devastation!

Loving this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This was adorable. I probably should've waited until December to read it, if I made it this far into the year, but nope. Thanks for sharing with us.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Yay, they safely got the doll paid for and almost home. Black eye from flashlight . . . ouch!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
That was funny. The part when Bella is telling Edward to man up, was really funny. Comparing battle wounds in bedding was also funny. Excited she got the doll . . . are they going to be yelled at when they get home, because they don't have a box and forgot the accessories? I would tell Rose and Emmett to suck it at that point. Actually, at this point, they should tell them there was a lottery and they didn't get one . . . then Uncle Edward and Bella can win even more Uncle/babysitter points by giving her the doll for Christmas. What? They're the one that went to battle to get the damn thing. They should get the kudos for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
The calm before the storm chapter . . . I like it. It was sweet of him to invite her for Christmas . . . I think she should go. How can they go from raffle to no raffle? That's weird. Is that normal for Balck Friday, to change their minds?
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
That was informative. Garrett is not the boyfriend after all, but was. Yay! Her flirting with Jacob to get the number was funny. I too, am a realist and don't like their chances of getting the doll. Although, it would be good if they did. Cute bit in the car with the cd's.
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »