Reviews for Seventh and Pine
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Why does this feel like an elaborate plan on Emmett and Rose's part? Almost as if they didn't feel like shopping and Edward being overheard was ├╝ber convenient for them? Emily is coming off extremely bratty. Not sure if you meant that to happen like that. Thankfully, Bella agreed to go with them. I've never done Black Friday shopping. I hardly ever shop as it is, as it's not my thing. I couldn't imagine being out there on that day . . . ever.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
They are cute together already. I'm curious about Garrett though. He did drop her off, but didn't stay. Rose asked about him, but didn't really dive in. So he is the boyfriend or, at least was. Why would she be asking Edward out if she has a boyfriend? Odd. Whoopsie! I'm guessing Emily was rounding the corner and overheard? Yikes! How old is she?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I would've said and done anything to make a child stop. Ring too. I think it was rather ingenious of him to say that he reads minds. She perked right up. So cute. Cute way for BxE to meet each other. Guessing Garrett is her boyfriend. More hoping he's a pet though. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Awww, how can anyone say no to their niece? I know I can't.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! Love it so much!
blb1000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Somehow I just knew he'd get the girl. :-P
blb1000 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Time to kiss her stupid & convince her to come over for xmas.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Jeez! World War Walmart!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Hell, forget princess sparkle & the bratty niece!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Very stealthy! Love their convo re Santa uping his game.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Cute start. Arbor Day? Who the F knows when Arbor Day appears on the calendar?
BarbyBells chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
you are amazing! fucking hilarious!
sportswritergirl chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
What a brat! She's a miserable child
dbpbatm chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Odd ending, but .
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
What?! Santa isn't real?! Then who's the dude I've been making out with every Christmas Eve?
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »