Reviews for Seventh and Pine
readicted chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
What a cute first chapter. It was funny, engaging and flowed with natural banter. I loved that Rose is imbibing her mimosa, while snatching away Edward's beer, which Emmett ultimately gets. Trying to cook with little ones under foot is, well, I wish I had me an uncle Eddie to help me out.
Crazy89 chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Oh my god, I'm for real when I say that I have never laughed this much in a story. Wow, I'm so sad that there isn't going to be any more chapters. Loved your story, I even cry for laughing do much.

I love it, but I do wish there was more.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
So cute. I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing your words.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
One is not considered a good auntie or uncle unless they have either been peed on, pooped on, vomited on or had a sneeze to the face (with or without a huge green snot wad then hanging out of said child's nose). It's the sacrifice and initiation of being totally enthralled with said niece/nephew.

Fun, fluffy, and very humorous story! Thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
I Suwanee...your a/n's just crack me up. Ya know, that's really the only reason I read your stories anyway. *snort* NOT!

You mean this story is almost over? Dang...It's so good! It can't be over, especially with Edward talking, or thinking to himself, about all the wonderful things he can do with his mouth! *thought* Oohhhh...so if he's not with Bella then maybe he can show moi those talents... Yea... Works for me! And the complete button has been clicked! My turn!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
Dang...and that's why I don't shop...on Black Friday, or at Wally World. I don't get kissed by Edward either.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
These two are so cute together!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
OMG! lol That whole scenario was such a clusterfuck but so darned funny! And no, I don't like to shop the other 364 days of the year so I definitely do NOT even think of leaving the house on Black Friday. No way. Never. Nuh unh. It *ain't* gonna happen. Ever. Nope.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I don't know who Garrett is to Bella but she did just ask Edward out for a beer in the future so maybe he isn't really a boyfriend, maybe just a male friend. Works for me!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
As always, another great story with humor and love! Thank you, Meg! ;)
b3j02 chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
That was fabulous! I hope Rose and Emmett have to one day endure black Friday craziness for Edward and Bella's future offspring! Great story!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
I have never confirmed nor denied the existence of Santa, I always told my kids especially, that the spirit of Santa exists and anyone can be Santa to someone else...
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Edward is quick on his feet. Love it! Emily is adorable minus the potential for a melt down.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Cute!
vickyycullen chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Omg amaxing i looooveeeeddd itttttt
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »