Reviews for Seventh and Pine
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Cute! Nice work
sosueme chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Adorably cute and sexy! Who wouldn't bond over such a walmart warrior experience. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Fuck im so sad it's over and i wish it was longer! Anyways thank you for sharing this wonderful short story. Hope all is well :-)
EVK70 chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
twivampchick chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
I'm putting this in my favorites so I can re-read the Wal-Mart scene on repeat. God that was HILARIOUS! Been there done that too, but without the throat punches. Haha
dpennell007 chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
Excellent from start to finish - Edward's infatuation with Bella, her discovery of his 'mixed' CD - and the twilight quotes that were peppered into this fun romp of a story. Totally adorable! I loved it!
readicted chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
Yeah, I'ma have to put this lol gem on my favorites list. It was an excellent, thoroughly fun read. I loved how Edward feared for his life in Walmart, and how you incorporated original source text there. In actuality, I can't think of anything about your story I didn't enjoy so thank you for brightening my day.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
Throat punches, hair pulling, elbows to the face... for a fairy doll. I'm dying. Edward body checked an old man. I am seriously cracking the hell up. This is so good. The kiss was pretty great too.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
I've actually gone to Walmart on Black Friday. Once. I never stood on line for hours though. I'm just not that committed or patient. But it was STILL an experience I never want to repeat. Ever again in life. Ugh. People are insane.
readicted chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
The bit about Jake being a mouth breather and a winner, LOLOL. I like how these two are getting acquainted with each other and their bond is developing naturally.
readicted chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
This fic is so freaking funny. I was supposed to be getting dressed, but couldn't find it in me to put my kindle down. Got busted when I couldn't hold back my loud gaffaws. Yeah, and sweet little Emmy is a brat. A funny brat, but still. Loving every bit of this story.
readicted chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Pretty impressed that Bella took the initiative to ask Edward out. That could've been all kinds of awkward. Oh no, I guess Emily was listening.
readicted chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Another terrific chapter. Emily is a bit of a spoiled princess, isn't she. Bless her heart. Lol. Edward is quick on his toes those. Way to avoid the public meltdown. He kinda through Miss Bella under the bus there. Bella and Edward have great banter already. Oh, I hate, hate, hate standing in the cold to watch parades, no matter how spectacular. In fact as a kid, I kind of hated parades and going to the big Fourth of July fireworks display. Too crowded, people pushing and shoving, struggling to see, not get lost and standing for ever. Not my favorite memories. Bless the well-intentioned parents for trying, but I probably would've preferred watching on tv, in the warm cozy comfort of our living room.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
What a cute first chapter. It was funny, engaging and flowed with natural banter. I loved that Rose is imbibing her mimosa, while snatching away Edward's beer, which Emmett ultimately gets. Trying to cook with little ones under foot is, well, I wish I had me an uncle Eddie to help me out.
Crazy89 chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Oh my god, I'm for real when I say that I have never laughed this much in a story. Wow, I'm so sad that there isn't going to be any more chapters. Loved your story, I even cry for laughing do much.

I love it, but I do wish there was more.
1,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »