Reviews for Seventh and Pine
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I wonder what the deal is with Garrett!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
I'm sittig here, giggling like a loon. I love the
creepification of the 'jolly old elf.'
mommymac0508 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Oh my that was awesome thank you happy turkey day
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Seventh and Pine has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Oopsadaze chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Cute and funny.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Cute! Nice work
sosueme chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Adorably cute and sexy! Who wouldn't bond over such a walmart warrior experience. Loved it all!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Fuck im so sad it's over and i wish it was longer! Anyways thank you for sharing this wonderful short story. Hope all is well :-)
EVK70 chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
twivampchick chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
I'm putting this in my favorites so I can re-read the Wal-Mart scene on repeat. God that was HILARIOUS! Been there done that too, but without the throat punches. Haha
dpennell007 chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
Excellent from start to finish - Edward's infatuation with Bella, her discovery of his 'mixed' CD - and the twilight quotes that were peppered into this fun romp of a story. Totally adorable! I loved it!
readicted chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
Yeah, I'ma have to put this lol gem on my favorites list. It was an excellent, thoroughly fun read. I loved how Edward feared for his life in Walmart, and how you incorporated original source text there. In actuality, I can't think of anything about your story I didn't enjoy so thank you for brightening my day.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
Throat punches, hair pulling, elbows to the face... for a fairy doll. I'm dying. Edward body checked an old man. I am seriously cracking the hell up. This is so good. The kiss was pretty great too.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
I've actually gone to Walmart on Black Friday. Once. I never stood on line for hours though. I'm just not that committed or patient. But it was STILL an experience I never want to repeat. Ever again in life. Ugh. People are insane.
readicted chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
The bit about Jake being a mouth breather and a winner, LOLOL. I like how these two are getting acquainted with each other and their bond is developing naturally.
1,672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »