Reviews for The Game Collector
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oops chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is the best post-movie fanfiction I've read yet (and I've read quite a few). This is not only probable, but I see no OC's or strange pairings in the future. I hope it stays this way. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happens in the sequel. Excellent word usage, and suspenseful language. I expect great things from you, great things!
anonymouslyabstract chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lmfao Felix and Calhoun. XD
I know what they are up to... hehehe. XD
LTA chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
oooh sounds good. keep it up
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
WOW! Gosh, this was so well-written! WOW! *U* You have made me a happy reader! Gosh, this is amazing! I LOVE the idea! So creative and original! But YIKES! Poor guys! Geez! T_T This isn't going to go over well! T_T All of the characters were really in-character, though, which is also so nice to see! *U* LOVE THIS, and can't WAIT for more! *U*
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG! please continue this! it's getting good!
Emolsifier chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is very well written. You color the world of Wreck-It Ralph so well and you've fleshed it out so vividly that when it came time for the reveal you still surprised me with your angle. I liked that there's this buildup to the transaction. That wholly visceral quality to it is just breathtaking.

It's really cool that you left Litwak's awareness ambiguous. I personally like having him know that there's more to the games but here you've made it sort of flop both ways. Talk about catering to both sides of the fence.

What's really cool is that you've already established the way it works for console characters. I love how you present the way a character would experience and now the situation. It's so... tangible. Please continue, you're on my sub list now.
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2012