Reviews for Searching Diagon Alley
wdlwbt chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Fabulous. ThankYou :)
sakujun chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Sooo good! I loved the away you wrote this story and the characters! You wrote it really well. I had a great time reading this story!
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
World Of Lily Luna chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Awesome! I love Draco's personality in this!
xMidnightWarriorx chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
3 I absolutely loved this, though I do wish the chapters had been longer it was an amazing story none the less, I love the use of some of the words you used, it brought a lot of depth to the story. (sorry my English isn't very good, lol hope you understood what i was trying to say.)
BabyCakesAndBlue chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
No! This cant end here. There has to be more! You need to write more. Pleassseeee, its so wonderful.
D0llNy chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
WHYYYY?! Why did you have to stop it thereeeee?! DD: Will there be more? It's wayyy too short; I'm enjoying it too much! ;; This is awesome, please write more? 8D Continue the stroy? XD
AFLlover chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
this was a good story, but january was a bit of a let down.
Alishabear chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
This story was great thanks for writing it!
sunsethill chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Very sweet ending. I'm glad that someone made sure the Weasleys would behave. ;-)
Sheri Contrary chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I enjoyed this very much. Quite simple and yet full of our lovely boys! :) I also noticed that you've written a few QaF fics (even an HP/QaF crossover!)...a show that just happens to be one of my absolute faves! I'm partial to the British series, since I saw it first, but own all fives seasons of the American version (as well as the Brit ones)...I'm currently somewhere in season four, of my umpteenth viewing of the series. *grin*
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Good story, a little too short for my likes but still this was good.
autumngold chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Your story is so beautiful! Thank you so much for the happy ending! I just hope that the Weasleys are able to accept Harry's choice and not become all judgemental. I really enjoyed reading your incredible story! I hope you write another soon!
Actual-Grendel chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
You haven't listed this as complete but you said it was the epilogue, so I'm a little confused? But I loved this series you did!
Alishabear chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Yet another great chapter; I loved the vocabulary in the story. It is so well written. I hope to read more!