Reviews for Memories by E-mail
crocadile1986 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
great!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I'm violating a Gibbs' rule and assuming that Tim is Agent 2 and Alexis is Agent X? And they're sleeper agents of some sort, and now Tim has been forced to kill (again?)? OR that's what we're meant to think and it's really something else and Tim is still a good guy!
Cherik-NightClops-MultipleIce chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
More! Mire! More!
torontogirl12 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Great update. Wonder who they are and what they want with Tim.
Saz1997 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
burn baby burn
Saz1997 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Another brilliant update loving this story and your a fantastic writer not looking good for thingy though is it ?
torontogirl12 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Oh,this cannot be good.
Jenjen1951 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
please write again soon, you're story is very intresting.
bunch1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
McGee really dosen't want to remeber what that e-mail was about, must be something bad. I understand that you want'ed to give everyone a brief of the case, but Abby didn't even tell Palmer the one thing he actually needs to know, the cause of death so that he could link any new bodies to the serial killer, he dosen't need to know anything else since he dosen't investigate anything outside of the body. I am suprised Ziva wasn't the one sent to pick McGee up, not only does she live out there but Tony was sleeping in the office while everyone else was working, so I would have thought he would have stayed in the office working to catch up as it were.
ElSaTa chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
please update soon so we will find out what is going on with tim and that "email". How the team will react? what will happen.
Saz1997 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this si a really good story please update soon xx
Red05 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
what is in the email! cant wait for more
amdelodder chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ahh cliffhanger! So far so good. Looking forward to seeing what is coming up for our favorite geek - McGee. Thanks for the great read.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Intriguing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sure hope Tim's name isn't the one getting ready to come out of Abby's mouth as a suspect in the case.
McGeeklover chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Eeeek! Update immediately! :-)