Reviews for Jade likes red
snaredgnirrucer chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I'm assuming this story is abandoned? :(
Amakatsu chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I think I'm gonna die from the adorable fluffiness. I'm too happy to make any real suggestion, just an advancement with Jade trying to figure things out, it always happens around 5 or 6 chapter in a story to get stuck. I hope you get loooots of ideas, cause I might not survive.
Amakatsu chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
no, no, no, they are fine, perfectly fine, and so cute
ReimielAngel chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Haha, i love this story. And the slowpoke joke WAS funny. Well especially if u know the way Cat talks and can picture the whole thing. Cute. Keep it up. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Emmmmmmma chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Hahaha you had me going there... Hahaha... Haha...ha. *cough cough*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Make them bake! Idk, they can have a flour fight. Or they can work together on writing a song like jade and Andre but instead with cat!
EliTwiVamp chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I really liked it! As usual, this story is amazing, even with it being so short. I'm sorry, but I can't think of any ideas right now. I'm kind of tired, so I'll try to think of some tomorrow. If I come up with any, I'll pm you though! Hopefully you overcome your writer's block soon! Just remember that this story is amazing, and I'm pretty sure anyone who reads it (well, unless they're homophobic I guess) would love it! I know I do!

Ellie
bilbro slaggings chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Lovvveee it! Please update!
Gia chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg this really good plz write more
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
NEED MORE! {_}
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I seriously love this, like I'm obsessed with this. I read it three times already. Please tell me you're gonna update soon. And it's not rushed at all I'm just waiting to see what happens next :)) great story
EliTwiVamp chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Awesome. I'm glad Jade has finally realized her feelings for Cat. This is by far the best Cade fic I have read. I'm really looking forward to the movie theater scene, so it better come soon. Lol. This is amazing. I keep going back and rereading it over and over again. I love this so much and the chapters are well worth the wait even with this one being delayed. Please update again soon! (I would have reviewed sooner but the wifi at the hotel I'm staying in is acting up.) And happy holidays to you too! Merry Christmas, or Hanukka, or Kwanza, or whatever it is you celebrate!

Ps, this is officially going on my favorites.

Ellie