Reviews for Jade likes red
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
EliTwiVamp chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I loved this chapter! I didn't think it was cheesy at all! (Okay, the pancake part kind of was, but the rest of it was awesome.) I love how Jade's starting to warm up to Cat. And about the slow-poke part, I actually did kind of laugh, but I was more laughing about Cat and her... Strangeness. Anyways, keep up the good work! This may actually be the most well-written Victorious Fanfic I've read so far!

Ellie
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I love it'
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
EliTwiVamp chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story! And I think you were doing perfectly fine with the characters. Hopefully you can update soon. I need more Cade! They're so awesome! Anyways. Ahem. I really like this story, like a lot. So... Yeah. I think the part I like the most is that you're taking your time with it, and getting all the unsure feelings in there, while most of the other fanfics just dive right in. Once again, AMAZING story! Update soon! (Ugh. I sound like Cat. I need to stop babbling. Lol)

Ellie
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is cool. Why am I so obsessed with the female pairings of Victorious? 0-0 I mean, I never even read a Fanfic that wasn't the canon pairing before, let alone one that wasn't a MXF pairing, but then... Well it started with Jori, then I read some Cori, and now...Cade! What is going on here? 0-0 I think I'd have to say that so far Jori is still my favorite. I'm a bit obsessed with them for some reason.
ANGRY MUFFINS chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Noo Tori can't date beck jade is ment to be with him. Great story though cat is so awesome my cousin was just with me and showed me for the first time fanfiction. Btw my cousin is unknown cupcake. Stay angry at the muffins. :)
ModernMissDarcy chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story! Please continue with it
J.V chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it! i adore this pairing too lol more please :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
FanficAwe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was a great chapter, a bit short but great. Can't wait till the next one.
LovingLizGillies chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait for the update :)
WordDPlayy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like it you should continue i cant waitvfor cade romance
WhoaZombie chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ooooh yes, I am so ready for a good cade story. I'm a ran so far. )
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3