Reviews for Come Hell or High Water
sueIZide chapter 11 . 6/1
I don't think I ever imagined that I would say this, but is Felix okay?
sueIZide chapter 7 . 6/1
The first reason I imagine is they were taken for black market organ harvesting?
sueIZide chapter 4 . 6/1
If they might know the why & where, why haven't they spoken up?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Please update
Miller18 chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Please update
Caroleg chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Noooo I need to know what happened to felix and how he helped edward. And please tell me edward and Bella are going to keep felix
nana1180 chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
OMG this story is really awesome !
I really hope you will decide to finish it ! :)
elicitshadowhunter chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
This is amazing! Please update soon?
nessa01 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Omg so many tissues i have used for this story!

Will u be finishing this story? Would love to know what happened!
hikingurl chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
So sorry this story seems to have been abandoned. Hope you will consider updating soon
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Did Alex set him up? Please finish this story. Please, please, PLEASE! I do so want to see Felix vindicated, the name rarely comes to a good light . I also want to see Aro feel the consequences of his actions Please, A nice life jail sentence, where the other prisoners take a knife and the Chinese punishment of "death by a thousand cuts." If he doesn't deserve that for all the people he tortured, give him that for killing his sister, and messing with a 9 year old boy.
I look forward to see him punished.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Was he robbed, kidnapped, or did he find a smuggling ring. They should have questioned Garrett more closely. Amsterdam has traditionally been the center of diamond smuggling. Edward being missing must have accidently found out what was going on/-\
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Please update soon. I have a suspicion where this is going, and I want to know if I am right!
{sorry that I can not check in on this computer}
cullensrule chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Where is the state department or amnesty international? Emmett comes home and there is mo news crew doing a follow up story. Why didn't Bella make a stink ? Get her federal officials involved?
cullensrule chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Why didn't Bella turn yo Charlie three years ago? If it was that easy. Or why didn't Emmett step forward? What kind of friend does that?