Reviews for The 101st Hunger Games: Forest of Dreams
gracegrrl007 chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
ORIHEOJO I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT INTO ONE OF YOUR SYOTS THIS TIME?!

WHY AM I STILL REVIEWING?! I HAVE TO HURRY

Anyways. I'm excited for Isis' ideas! Again, this was a fantastic group and I love it and I love YOU.
Bye, and thanks for the awesome read! Again. NOW OFF I GO
gracegrrl007 chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
I'm still mad at you, Sheila. But congratulations on becoming a Mafia Boss.
I really loved these Games. It was a fantastic concept and the Gamemakers and tributes were very lovable and entertaining. Thanks for the awesome read!
zinkyowl chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
I'm so sad it's over! But amazing job- well written from beginning to end. I loved your little data thing at the end, that's pretty original. Of course I want to submit again, so I'll go PM you!
Thanks for being an amazing writer!
-Zinky
zinkyowl chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
Ooh, that was pretty amazing! I really like the full circle- the victor finally getting to meet the one behind the games. If I had been in Shelia's shoes, I might of killed Dany the minute she walked in, but Shelia certainly isn't me.
I like that Shelia doesn't just go on and become a normal victor. Her fate defiantly fits in with her personality and background, so job well done.
-Zinky
CalliLily chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
Rig the reapings...? Woo. LOVE TI! And does this mean you are going to do another games? Yes...
CalliLily chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
Shelia is out of the arena... Is she changing a bit? Realizing she is not in control. "Killing others so quietly, on the orders of others, had lost its thrill. Something had gone out of her when she had killed Primo." Shelia... what is up with you?
Then of course you go on to state you love blood and killing and stuff. Sigh. I never really loved you. Oh well.
If you do another games, is she going to be in it? Mentoring and stuff? Cause I think that would be cool. Tie all of your stories together.
AND ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANOTHER GAMES?!
CalliLily chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Which characters did you create (if any)? ROWAN! Oh yeah. And Foster. But ya know, he was sorta a BB... so I barley even remembered him.

Who was your favorite character and why (not one you created)? Well, I got to say Primo. Cause you know. He rocked. Just rocked.

2nd favorite (why)? Branwell. He was so sweet. He didn't deserve to be in the Games. I was rooting for him just cause I didn't want a little 13 year old (14? 15?) to die. He just seemed so small. Even though he might not have been. I don't actually remember his age.

Least favorite (why)? Ah. I have to say... I WANT to say Shelia, but she won... So Gavin. He was a BB, but part of one of my characters (Foster, the BB one) alliance. He just never... I dunno. Clicked for me. And I have high standards for my tributes allies. Just cause.

Favorite alliance?: Careers. Or Ike and Lucy. I think the latter. Though when Ike died I didn't have a favorite alliance. I didn't like Lucy on her own.

Favorite couple?: Umm... There was like none this games. The only one I can think of was Ike/Lucy? Maybe?

Couple(s) you would've supported (that did not occur)? I think Primo and Taristia.

Favorite chapter? This Day We Fight. Hands down. I have gone back and read that chapter like 5 times already.

Best line? The day may come when we do fall, when our courage fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day. I got goosebumps reading that. Just awesome. This could be a quote for the year kinda thing.

Best death scene? Rowan! LOTR FTW! 3 arrows. 3 careers. And he did not fall... Well, eventually he did. But it. Was. Epic.

Best last line? Um... Mawell I think. I will never forgive you. Didn't love him, but it really set the tone for the story.

Any complaints? None what so ever.

Further comments? If Rowan's death was the best scene, the second best was Aragon and the careers vs. the orcs. This is the reason I love Primo. Also LOTR, but that isn't really the point. During this scene I really started to love Primo.

If I did another SYOT, would you submit? Heck yeah!
nb1998 chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
Wooo rigged tributes that sounds awesome.. and Isis is taking control which should be interesting, maybe it will be something to do with books... anyway i'll be submitting.

And those cool records were pretty epic as well, thanks for another amazing story.
peace and joyce chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
YAY! A whole chapter of Dany! btw, is it produced day-knee as in short for danish or is it pronounced dan-knee is in danny? 'cause Illuin thinks it's Danny but I think it's dany 'cause there is only one n.
will sheila appear as a mentor next SYOT?ha, rig the reaping. That brings back memories...
that sounds like a fab ending. Wooo sheila gets to rule the mafia in district nine! yay! right from now on i shall refer to her as the godmother. :)
a great ending to a great games!
peace and joyce chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
do I count as a veteran?
lol, orc pack. I remember Ollie! I don't like her either though. Apart from the fact her name is really Oliver. I want to submit!
nb1998 chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
So Sheila turns out to be an epic mafia boss victor that will need to mentor children to kill other children in the games. Seems like a fitting ending to be honest and I like how we got to see a bit of insane Dany, and she's killed another gamemaker.. it would be pretty cool if Sheila was a gamemaker as well.. but yeah it was a good chapter and had a few funny bits.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Hm. Not sure I'm thrilled with this resolution, but such is the Hunger Games. And while sometimes I've liked the way you broke the fourth wall, it seemed a little off in this chapter.
However, much as I don't like this resolution, it is certainly plausible nd makes sense for the character.
VA842867 chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Alrighty, then. Another coming up? No problem. :)
Ah, the joy of the Hunger Games. The blood, the merciless, mighty murdering of little children all over the arena... Even the arena itself...
I can't put the joy that SYOTs fill me with into words. :(
Cronomon chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Perfect lead-in to LOTR SYOT! Especially with that blatant Silmarillion reference you put in there. And I mean really you're whacking your readers in the head with these LOTR references (you even put one in the author's note!) and it still seems to me no one's getting them. Or maybe they're "getting them but just choosing not to comment on it." Like with my arena -_- Well, whatever. Way to go, man. You finished it. Give yourself a nice, long break (yeah right you're already starting another one) and go celebrate!
Cronomon chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
As epic as all the tributes were, I gotta say Dany will always be the best. Casually breaking the fourth wall like that. I don't think even Primo could've done it. And Sheila, congrats on making it to Mafia Boss! Ehehe, now it seems the D9 mafia and the Capitol are connected... Well, nice job, Dany. And now on to the epilogue!