Reviews for Loose Screws
RingTheBella chapter 66 . 11/30/2013
12 people for Thanksgiving... I have a hard time imagining a get-together that small. We'd usually have about 17 back when I was a teenager and now that I'm 40, my sisters' kids have all had kids, plus spouses... this year we had 38 people when you include all the new great-great-grandbabies.
bamagal110 chapter 131 . 10/18/2013
Aww that was the sweetest story and I loved the epi. It let u know they had a good life so far and everything is good...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 131 . 8/29/2013
You write such wonderful and fun stories for the most part. I have thoroughly enjoyed this one. And very very pleasantly surprised that Tanya didn't reappear to cause problems. The short chapters or drabbles were perfect for this story. Emphasis was on the important things. Thanks for writing another favorite for my list.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 102 . 8/29/2013
Renee was never a character I had any feelings about. She's mostly been portrayed as clueless, unfeeling, indifferent, pathetic and/or evil. Bella had no illusions about her and now Edward has seen why.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 97 . 8/29/2013
Losing a baby to miscarriage is not something to take lightly. It happened to a good friend of mine and she was devastated. It takes time to learn to live through the experience and your friends just need to be there to support you. Edward picked the perfect time for proposing and betting Alice's designs are going to be fantastic. We haven't heard anything from Tanya in quite a while. That does not reassure me in the least. She will cause trouble for Edward and Bella as sure as the sun rises in the East.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 84 . 8/28/2013
Pretty sure Edward isn't going to have a serious problem with Bella taking the management position. It was only a matter of time when either Amun or Alistair was gone. Now they're both gone and betting the store will be better for it. Will be interesting to see how you handle Ballet Studio.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 8/28/2013
Losing parents is always traumatic. Losing them so close together is unthinkable. My heart goes out to Jasper and the gang.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 72 . 8/28/2013
Paying forward is the way to go. Something I'm working on in my own life.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 62 . 8/28/2013
Go Charlie!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 53 . 8/28/2013
Anyone remember when Jasper couldn't find his phone? My guess is that Maria took it and put those pictures on it and then left it where Jasper found it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 50 . 8/28/2013
A very good birthday did Bella have.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 42 . 8/28/2013
Oops. Think Carlisle just made a faux pas. Then again, it doesn't sound like Edward has taken his parents into his confidence that he has a girlfriend. And that she's Charlie Swan's daughter. Esme may be taking a few swipes at both of them before the evening is over.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 8/28/2013
Do I see potential drama with both Maria and Tanya?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
Was almost expecting to find out Tanya had invited herself to dinner saying she and Edward were a couple. Has Edward told his parents about Bella yet?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
It is great seeing everyone working together and getting along. Especially Charlie and Edward. Tanya is drama and will, no doubt, make a fair amount of drama before the story ends. Wouldn't surprise me if Edward asks Bella to move in after the house is finished. And will she say yes?