Reviews for Loose Screws
Goldielover chapter 131 . 9/27
Loved the story, but was saddened by Carlisle's death at the end. He always was my favourite Twilight character.
annaharding chapter 131 . 3/26
This was a great story. You never know how your life will turn out, with all the twists and turns. I'm glad B&E came out with an HEA ending!
Thanx for sharing.
Sassyvampmama chapter 131 . 8/23/2016
Loved it, thanks for sharing.
tululah chapter 131 . 7/31/2016
Thanks for a lovely story.
mo kagen chapter 131 . 10/6/2015
Thank you!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF!
Guest chapter 131 . 7/14/2015
Good story. Thank you for writing.
Jaygm chapter 131 . 3/13/2015
Such a sweet story! Loved the characters. Oh Carlisle! He died too young. Thanks for this.
RingTheBella chapter 66 . 11/30/2013
12 people for Thanksgiving... I have a hard time imagining a get-together that small. We'd usually have about 17 back when I was a teenager and now that I'm 40, my sisters' kids have all had kids, plus spouses... this year we had 38 people when you include all the new great-great-grandbabies.
bamagal110 chapter 131 . 10/18/2013
Aww that was the sweetest story and I loved the epi. It let u know they had a good life so far and everything is good...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 131 . 8/29/2013
You write such wonderful and fun stories for the most part. I have thoroughly enjoyed this one. And very very pleasantly surprised that Tanya didn't reappear to cause problems. The short chapters or drabbles were perfect for this story. Emphasis was on the important things. Thanks for writing another favorite for my list.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 102 . 8/29/2013
Renee was never a character I had any feelings about. She's mostly been portrayed as clueless, unfeeling, indifferent, pathetic and/or evil. Bella had no illusions about her and now Edward has seen why.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 97 . 8/29/2013
Losing a baby to miscarriage is not something to take lightly. It happened to a good friend of mine and she was devastated. It takes time to learn to live through the experience and your friends just need to be there to support you. Edward picked the perfect time for proposing and betting Alice's designs are going to be fantastic. We haven't heard anything from Tanya in quite a while. That does not reassure me in the least. She will cause trouble for Edward and Bella as sure as the sun rises in the East.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 84 . 8/28/2013
Pretty sure Edward isn't going to have a serious problem with Bella taking the management position. It was only a matter of time when either Amun or Alistair was gone. Now they're both gone and betting the store will be better for it. Will be interesting to see how you handle Ballet Studio.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 8/28/2013
Losing parents is always traumatic. Losing them so close together is unthinkable. My heart goes out to Jasper and the gang.