Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
brightflare chapter 20 . 8/4
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Ada1229 chapter 11 . 7/23
"Loyalty, Courage, Knowledge, Power"... -starts singing- one of these things is not like the others...
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 6/25
Really hope you haven't allowed "life" to interfere too much so it has kept you from your creative writing. This has been good, and I'm sure I'm not the only only one who wants their speculation to cease and find out who just entered the Great Hall this time!
After all, your last update was April of 2014. 8O
Traveler301 chapter 20 . 3/27
This is a really great story. I have enjoyed it very much. I hope you finish it someday.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Good
Jestrbob chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
So who was it that slammed open the door? Dumbles? No his is still in the slammer, Malfoy the Senior? Moody? I just looked at the clock, do you not what time it is? Update o'clock!
Marc the Unruly chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
great story, really enjoyed it.. Sad we aren't going to see the resolution, but I still found it interesting.

Marc
abdsamih123 chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
Is it what you said about claiming that they can't take care of the children to get the emancipation revoked
KathyCosta chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
Hi! i was re-reading this story and want to question if you will continue writing her or if you post her complete in some other site. Thanks!
johfra chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
love your story well done eager for more
elgaucho chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
You have a good story here but you don't have the info as to it means to be Head of House:

1 - Number One duty is to defend house honor always, never allow anybody to abuse the family name. Harry is still allowing Snape liberties there, and allowed Ron verbal abuse.

2 - You might bring out the duel... but for what? What was the purpose of this duel? Harry had the duty to "take payment" of at least one of Ron's body parts, ie: ear, hand, foot, etc., yet, the foolish Harry is still turning his back to peril, allowing enemies to beat or kill him.

If he goes down who'll take care of the family?

You are showing him foolish, ignorant, and unworthy of his titles and responsibilities. How is he at least Riddle's equal?

OA/EG
Kyoya hatake chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Nicely done, mistero authorio, very interestingo chaptero
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Please update soon
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
Please don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Updated please this is the second time I've read this and I absolutely love it.