Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Jestrbob chapter 20 . 6/10
So who was it that slammed open the door? Dumbles? No his is still in the slammer, Malfoy the Senior? Moody? I just looked at the clock, do you not what time it is? Update o'clock!
Marc the Unruly chapter 20 . 6/8
great story, really enjoyed it.. Sad we aren't going to see the resolution, but I still found it interesting.

Marc
abdsamih123 chapter 12 . 2/18
Is it what you said about claiming that they can't take care of the children to get the emancipation revoked
KathyCosta chapter 20 . 1/21
Hi! i was re-reading this story and want to question if you will continue writing her or if you post her complete in some other site. Thanks!
johfra chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
love your story well done eager for more
elgaucho chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
You have a good story here but you don't have the info as to it means to be Head of House:

1 - Number One duty is to defend house honor always, never allow anybody to abuse the family name. Harry is still allowing Snape liberties there, and allowed Ron verbal abuse.

2 - You might bring out the duel... but for what? What was the purpose of this duel? Harry had the duty to "take payment" of at least one of Ron's body parts, ie: ear, hand, foot, etc., yet, the foolish Harry is still turning his back to peril, allowing enemies to beat or kill him.

If he goes down who'll take care of the family?

You are showing him foolish, ignorant, and unworthy of his titles and responsibilities. How is he at least Riddle's equal?

OA/EG
Kyoya hatake chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Nicely done, mistero authorio, very interestingo chaptero
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Please update soon
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
Please don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Updated please this is the second time I've read this and I absolutely love it.
Saissa chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
Great story. I would LOVE to read more. This has not been updated for 18 months!

I was also a little confused about the kids.
Those now on Black Island are the younger siblings and some of them are the heirs of the teenagers.
The Slytherin children are the firsties and second years from slytherin who dont agree with old voldies ideas.
OK I think I have them straight in my head now.
midnightscar17 chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
When are you going to update your story.
lordblink chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
A wonderful story, but unfortunately, slightly lacking in updates for over a year now. Are there any plans for any near future updates? Looking forward to hopefully seeing the completion of the story. Keep up the great work!
Onee-Chan1999 chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Ummm... it's been over a year, when are you planning to start updating this story again?
latina.raindrop.and.irish.hart chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update