Reviews for Harry LIAG
Just found this story and it's really good! Hope that you will one day continue this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
When I read "blow a gasket in rage" I immediately thought:
And then there was a large sound like someone blowing a raspberry followed by a foul odor like a sewer had busted open. Some people actually gagged. Dumbledore was red and stood up, making the odor worse, excused himself, and left the room, taking the odor with him, much to the relief of the students who had started to look green.
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I like this one better
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I was wondering what the hell LIAG meant, finally figured it out, hopefully this'll be better than that one idiots "Life is a game no jutsu", I swear that was utterly retarded.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Um well let me start by just saying that you should go back to this very interesting storyline to do more on it. Second, I think this is a cool story! Third, I don't see why you decided to stop doing any work on it at all.

Well I said my peace, and I hope you come back to work on this storyline sometime soon. Bye for now though, and have a good life!
Currahee506 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Shoulda had him make her his slave
Faery66 chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
I totally love this! I'm not a fan of the Headmaster
Crazy pixie18 chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
i love it so far. I wouldn't mind you not putting the status every time. just at the end of the chapter. but please update soon
Flutters Is Shy chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I want moooooooaaaaaaaaaaar
Silky Button chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
This was going well.
I'm sad you stopped working on it
Silky Button chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
It's good... but why add third year classes to first year?
Silky Button chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
getting better and better
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
haha this is too awesome!
SnowWolf43 chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Plese come back and write soon