Reviews for Mass Effect 4: After The Fall
tincat chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
I'm really loving this story, very interesting ideas here and I can't wait to see it play out!

one tiny thing that's niggling me is - kaidan is a major, right? so doesn't the colonel outrank him? just a little confused about chain of command.

It's just a niggle though, not taking away from my enjoyment of this in general!
tokugawa7 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I love this story!
Rocketfist chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
*Spoilers, don't read this post other reviewers*

Okay, I usually would leave a nice little note on every chapter every stories I read. I try to find positive trait I see in the story I looked into based on that nice summary you caught my attention, but your story was well detailed as I enjoyed the action sequence that I was so itchy to get to the next chapter till this point...I was jumpy to wondering how you were playing out THE Shepard return, a living legend war hero.

And I find Shepard return scene was rather anti-climatic... I'm kind of disappointed.

Okay, okay, I know I'm gonna sound picky, and I should be letting my imagination...go...just go with the story flow. I can understand this "Symbiosis" of Harbinger preserved her body using her biotic powers of whats left of it, her body intact, IT WAS A COOL IDEA.

But it annoyed me, 5 years, I mean, Instantly awaken as soon as Harbinger is kicked out of her body. Think about it, before making her decision at the Crucible, at that point of the story she was pushed to her limit, exhausted, injured, she looked crippled, taking reaper blast in the face, shot in shoulder by marauder and was un-shield with her charred armor. Shouldn't those condition of her state be carried over as if her body was frozen or stasis over the course of 5 years? shouldn't Shepard be dehydrated and weak after her first awaken and return to living and mind release, that's kind of a lot to go through.

Or did Harbinger like heal her? You need to explain what happen to her grave wounds from that event time period.

Even if he did heal her body, surely Shepard return after being release from the preserving shielding on citadel and mind released from Harbinger, I'm sure she's hungry or needs her nutrition to fully recover without lack of some processing food energy needs.

Yeah Biotic Symbiosis is one thing to preserve her body, but I'm pretty sure after waking up from an ended war 5 years ago will leave her body needs of rest and collecting basic human needs.

God this is a long list,

I'm sorry I'm ranting, but this part of story is just bother some, I just had High hopes, that's all.

Don't get me wrong, (I know it say's competed) I don't want you to change story, Oh-no, I'm just...disappointed at Shepard return scene at this point.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Nice story.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
More chasing now...
general-joseph-dickson chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Yea, having Harbenger playing with you could not be something to come up at the dinner table.
Fulliron chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Borrowing Anderson's words. Shepard really should have done that in the game.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Yea, Harbinger is toast. Collector bodies are not great.
Amberion chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Konami code reference ftw
M-Angel 05 chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
Loved the chapter!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
Very interesting chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Creator of Hybrids chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Why does the image of a half husk human thing wearing a jedi cloak keep popping into my head? I also keep seeing Bob pulling out a lightsaber and just killing everyone
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Dun, dun, dunnnnnn... Harbinger is there! Shepa's gonna be p***ed.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Harbinger's betrayal complete...
NonSolus chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Oh, Harby... up to your old tricks again?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »