Reviews for Complications
Lisa-24-7 chapter 9 . 7/20
I just finished reading this after watching D-stabilized again and wanting answers. This filled in the gaps so perfectly that I almost want it to be an actual episode or something.

Thank you for being an amazing writer and giving me something to look forward to :)
OverlordChocolate chapter 6 . 6/22
Very good story! This should be an episode
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 9 . 5/27
THIS WAS A REALLY REALLY GOOD FIC MAN! I MARATHON READ IT ITS SO GOOD
CasNightingale02 chapter 9 . 5/23
But I really love how realistic the revelation is, it's not instantly Valerie feels terrible and apoligizes or hates herself like other fics but she instead goes through the phases of learning the truth. Denial, Slight anger, guilt, acceptance and etc. And you perfectly captured Danny's innocence and cluelessness
CasNightingale02 chapter 9 . 5/23
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Black-Feathered Nightingale chapter 9 . 3/29
I really really loved this, I love how you handled Valerie learning - and denying - the truth and how she finally was brave enough to face it. I love her self-reflection, I absolutely love how sweet your Danny is, although most of all I absolutely adore your Jazz! The way you can't hide anything from her sharp and analyzing eyes, but how she can be so dense at the same time that not everyone thinks like her.
I also like the open ending, because while I would of course kill to read more about the new team fighting Vlad and/or Vlad finding out about Val, every story has to end somewhere and at least this ending fuels the imagination. So, keep up the great work!
clamche chapter 9 . 3/23
Jazz going all psychology in the beginning was really cool, she even pointed her observations over Danny and explained with practices ease. She's really observant. And smart.
I loved the conversation in the park, how it started so fluent, both knowing they had stuff to clear out.
Absolutely adore this chapter!
clamche chapter 8 . 3/23
I like this kind of revelation, free of blasters and yelling. It's more natural this way, and really, Valerie is more shocked with herself and what could have happened. Phantom being human proves to be of far more crucial impact,followed by the fact that he also is her friend.
That story is awesomely marvelous!
monbijou chapter 9 . 1/24
One of my favorite dp fics of all time! Valerie is my favorite character and I've never seen her so well done. All the characterization and the strong relationship developed between her and Danny without any romance is astounding and so really well done. The story length is perfect and the conclusion is relatively open-ended, but is so satisfying. I recently reread it over the weekend and I realized that this was the 4th time I'd read this story and I hadn't left a review. So yeah. This story is great. (Such a long comment haha)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Sooooooooo freaking good. I stayed up all night to finish these _
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
I really enjoyed reading this fic.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Good story, open endings work well.
r3nlock chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
this was wonderful. the ending may not have included a whole bunch of vlad but i think it's all the better for that - the focus of this was valerie coming to terms with a whole bunch of secret revelations and her interactions with danny and phantom were beautifully done. i'd love to see more of there interactions after this and even some of vlad's plans for them, but not in this fic. this ended exactly where it should. maybe a sequel? (ignore me, fans are insatiable, that's why we read fanfiction). thank you for this read.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
A very emotional and touching story. I love the slow transition in Valerie's thought process. It really conveyed the inner turmoil that she was feeling throughout the whole thing. Her relationship with Danny - both as best-friend Fenton and enemy Phantom - were realistically written, and both helped to highlight her obsession with ghosts. It really highlighted how she was no better than the ghosts that she hunted.

Once again, stunning job.
Hebi R chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Very enjoyable; I only wish there was more.