Reviews for Complications
Sally.yang chapter 9 . 3/22
Good story.
too-much-inspiration chapter 9 . 2/16
Valerie makes for a potentially very useful ally when she finds out the important details, and she certainly seems to be trending in that fashion in this story. There was perhaps a bit too much rambling and thinking in this, but not so much as to detract from the value and approach to this reveal scenario. It is interesting to think about just how much even finding out of the existence of half-ghost beings quickly leads to a full reveal of who those beings actually are. It is hard to ignore the signs when the idea is planted, but easy to deny until that is the case. Thank you for posting!
8DemigodRunner8 chapter 9 . 2/12
WOW this story was amazing! This is one of, if not THE, best Valerie-finds-out story I've read! Keep writing, 'cause you're doing an outstanding job! It was perfectly paced and interesting the whole way through, and the emotions and way Val found out, and all of it was perfect!
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 1/8
This is a great story! I really enjoyed reading about Valerie's change in perspective all the way until she found out the truth!
The Fruit and the Loopy chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Quite a good revealation story - the characters weren't OOC (thank the gods,) and you got around Valerie's feelings of ambiguity quite well. I found her indecision with Klemper and whether or not to shoot him quite profound - I would have never thought of it myself. It revealed much about her unwillingness to do harm to those who never meant it and put into perspective just how much her world was flipped on its head.
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
One of the best DP fanfics I have read about Danny and Valerie.

;) U did well, and especially the revelation. I also love how u put Valerie's thoughts about Danny Phantom and Fenton.
IvyVine6 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Whew. That was a heck of a wondrous story. Your style of writing is just...flawless.
IvyVine6 chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
This story is seriously jacked up with feels. I can't get enough of it.
IvyVine6 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Oh, man. The way this story is unfolding is utter brilliance. Of what I've read, all of the other Valerie revelation fics, whether fully or only partially a reveal, were never this heartfelt. Coupled with the suspenseful humor this story has, it's really turned out to something outstanding.
IvyVine6 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Excellent work! The amount of detail in this is astounding, and just right. Not to mention the amazing suspense.
IvyVine6 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Nicely executed. The little twist in t he story really makes this all the more interesting.
IvyVine6 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I just love how you're explaining everything through Valerie, and how it all seems to overlap. You've done a wonderful job with the characterization and plot.
IvyVine6 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Your thought processes for Valerie are quite impressive. And everyone is so in character, I'm really getting into this. Fantastic work!
IvyVine6 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Ohoho. This is the perfect mix of suspense and humor. Fantastic work!
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Whoa. You've certainly made a lovely start to this story. I'm hooked.