Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
RaePerry chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
okay, I'm like your groupie now, you know? I love love love your stories. The twist on this one is genious, and I'd be thrilled to see a conversation like this going on between Earl and Zoe on the show. Oh, and with a flashback of Wade as a little boy. A-dorable! Anyway, excelent job as usual, keep on writing about them because you are fenomenal.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is about the 6th time i've read this haha! Gets me everytime, I love earl almost as much as I love them
guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved it! Thank you and hope you write more! :-)
LoVe BB 116 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was a cute oneshot. I think you did a good job with Earl and how you used him. I'm not sure if I believe Zoe would actually think like this though (and it might be because I am still upset about how oblivious she is to Wade at the end of Achy Breaky). I still really like it and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.
Janieee chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is a beautiful one shot! Would love to see more, you write the characters well. I like that this gives depth to them through Earl, he's such an underrated character and I'm glad someone's finally utilizing him! And trust him to know Wade and what's going on with them better than Wade haha, perfect!

Love love loved this: She wraps her arms around him and feels a little smile tugging at the corner of her lips when he hugs her back
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
LOVE THIS. This story is such a perfect little missing moment that just fits into them. I can definitely see this happening and love the idea that earl knows well before they do. the bit where he texts her to come "home" was my favourite! they share a home ngaww
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Nice first fic! I too love Wade and Zoe. I think you wrote them perfectly! I like the background on Earl too...Wish we'd see more of him. I hope you plan on continuing your story
Futterwaken chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Im sitting here grinning like an idiot. Im officially obsessed with this couple
Catateme9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very nice! Interesting perspective, I really liked it :-)
Uika chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think Zoe needs to make it official they are an item to the folks in the town

Great job & God bless
theaverys chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Love it! Left me wanting more... :)
bibleboymary4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is super sweet. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very interesting and well writeen. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was so lovely and sweet, it's believe able and still has the 'realness' of the characters from the show but you gave them a mind and showed the reasoning behind their actions! Lovely!
Caroline chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Arhhhh nice please add more