Reviews for Don't Wake Me Up
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 17 . 6h
Not bad but not your best.
LegGree chapter 16 . 3/16
Loveee it! Please update soon
Nimlas Elweniel chapter 1 . 1/17
LOVE IT SO MUCH
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Having things is your life is understandable. Sometimes life takes a turn for worse and others for the better. We can only hope we can cope with whatever happens and deal with it the best we can.
If you needed to take a bit of a break, you do. If you do not, the you do not.
That said, the chapter was a bit different. It was a good different. More into her mind to better understand her. Well done. I look forward to reading more when it is posted.
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
update asap
elfcat chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Thank you so much for this chapter! It was brilliantly written (as always) and I personally loved being able to delve deeper into her character. With hope that things will turn out better (for you and Elsira) I wish you luck.
llcyyxx chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
When will you update again? I love this!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Hello! Over all, I enjoyed it. I do not know what language were using for Tolkien's elvish but it was certainly none of his. For example, stop/halt is 'Daro' and is Tolkien's Sindarin elvish dialect. Quenya is another but is very formal and very few elves know or use it. Galadriel is one of them. I can give a site that is very reliable. You could also go and buy a book on Tolkien's Middle-Earth languages. The LotR books also has some elvish in it. Nothing like what you are doing. You did get the 'Mellon' for friend part right! Mellon is of the Sindarin dialect.
I hope this helps. I know some of us Tolkien fanatics can get down right rude. I do look forward to reading more.
elfcat chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
That was... the most poetic and romantic piece I have ever read. I could feel the emotion as I read and nothing-except death- has ever affected me so greatly. Thank you so much. My one question: why do you say goodbye?
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Update ASAP
DeLacus chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
This chapter was absolutely lovely! *-*
Kari chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
This chapter was... Indescribable? I love the way you formatted the conversation, with each on speaking, than the description of the emotion and the connection resulting from whatever was said. It was very well done.
Ems chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Hello! I am loving your story so far! Please tell me it is still active and will be updated very soon?!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 13 . 6/9/2014