Reviews for Don't Wake Me Up
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 8 . 6/23
Can't wait for more!
harrgn chapter 8 . 2/16
My favorite part in this story is when Elsira said's "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HIM!" and turning to face the oncoming horde. Can you finish it please.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 7 . 1/22
I enjoyed catching up. Sounds really good so far. I think you writing in what she feels add more depth. Even writing her insecurities. Many writers I've read on here seem to lack writing the OC's feelings completely or just the negative ones. Writing what the character's feel, even OCs, give more depth. Especially the negative ones because it shows imperfection-something that everyone is.
xcislyfe22 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Okay, this chapter is even MORE typical and unoriginal than the last. Beautiful girl joins the fellowship? Check. Tries using weapons, and immediately masters it? Check. Instantly and unrealistically catches Legolas' eye? Check. Girl turns out to be an all powerful being? Check. Also, you're not providing reasoning for your OCs actions. Why did she out of NOWHERE decide to join the fellowship? Bc she was meant to do something in middle earth, isn't really a good reason. Also, why did no one object to her joining, or at least say ANYTHING about it? This fanfic is turning out to be really typical and unrealistic, and no different from the other hundred tenth walker fanfics.
xcislyfe22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Your writing is good, but this is already a really basic Legolas/OC tenth walker, girl falls into middle earth story. This fanfic doesn't seem different from all the other hundreds. This story would be way better if you came up with a little originality...? But then again, I am only on chapter one. It just bothers me how typical this is turning out to be...
theHidden1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
This is really good! Hope there will be more.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter
decadenceofmysoul chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Awesome update!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Awesome update!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Awesome story so far!
chrizzy0789 chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
You're getting better with every chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
Not bad. Better than the last chapter. Just so you know, it's Theoden, not Theodin. Well, technically the first 'E' has one of those thang-a-mah-jigs over it that starts low and goes high. Don't remember what they're called.
I'm actually skipping out on the other updates that came before yours. I actually have ten or so before yours. Of current, you are my favorite of in-progress fics from LotR fandom so yeah.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I loved this. It was awesome. Well written and easy to follow.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I just saw Tolkien turnover in his grave with your rewrite and adding Mary sue
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
Not bad but not your best.