Reviews for The Avengers watch Iron Man
Arthena818 chapter 7 . 6/21
Please, please, please, please, please, please, update, update, update!
This is a really awesome fanfic!
Arthena818 chapter 7 . 6/11
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update. Seriously. Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
Evenina chapter 4 . 6/10
Okay, sorry for my review last chapter as I see that your story differs from 'Understanding' from now on. But everything else still stands.
I like protective Steve. He's cute!
I'm now off to the next chapter. Goodbye for now!
Evenina
Evenina chapter 3 . 6/10
I just wanted to point out that your story is very similar to Oceanbreeze7's story 'Understanding'. You take some sentences almost word for word from it e.g. Steve saying 'I can see why we are lucky to get paperwork for the team back from her on time then.' when in 'Understanding' Bruce says to Steve: 'You see why we're lucky to get any paperwork back from him'. You should give credit to Oceanbreeze7 because it's obvious that you not only got the idea from him/her but you're also copying his/her job. I know, I know, in 'Understanding' Tony is a man not a woman and Steve most certainly is not in love with him, but in both stories the Avengers minus Tony (male or female), who's working at the lab, watch the Iron Man from a DVD that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Also, you're using a lot of 'Understanding''s dialogue. It's okay to get inspired from other writers but you shouldn't copy their work. I am pretty sure you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you. So either put a disclaimer or something, or change the dialogue.
Also, some times you write Tony and others Toni. I think you should pick one and stick with that because it's somewhat annoying. And I like your idea of a fem!Tony but if he was woman, I think his character would be a little different. So you'll have to change a lot of things.
And one thing I don't understand: How can Tony and Iron Man both be in the Avengers but the rest of the team never noticing that they are one person? Wouldn't they at least make the connection when they saw her starring at a movie called Iron Man? They are not stupid.
I didn't mean to be a bitch but some things need to be said. Now, after everything I've written (and I'm genuinely sorry that I had to do it) I must say that I'm interested and I want to see where you will go with this story. So I'll continue reading and I hope that the next time you'll update you'll follow my advise.
Evenina
Anais sagrera chapter 7 . 6/8
Please update sooooooooon, I love this story it's so amazing
kamijin chapter 1 . 5/25
This is so fun! I hope you continue the story!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 7 . 5/14
love it!
Farala chapter 7 . 4/29
this is the best fem tony x Steve fanfic i have ever read, please you have to continue writing this... please do not abandon this
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/29
Please give me another chapter soon, this is glorious!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/29
How could they not know she's iron man after fighting the Chitauri with her? That just doesn't add up.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 7 . 3/28
It's nearly been a year since your last update, I hope you update soon :)
fantasylover4evr chapter 7 . 2/12
I love it! I think this will really help the team understand Toni better :)
Pikachudragon chapter 7 . 1/31
Update please!
PLEASE UPDATE!
T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 7 . 1/2
I love your story so much and YOU NEED TO UPDATE LIKE NOW!
please do.